How to Play M4A Audio Files on Ubuntu?
M4A to Ubuntu Converter - Convert M4A to Ubuntu MP3 on Windows and Mac
Can not open your M4A file on your Ubuntu and want to find a solution? The following M4A to Ubuntu converter easily helps to convert your M4A file to Ubuntu supported MP3 for the compatible M4A playback on Ubuntu.
I have downloaded some M4A files, but anyway I can not open them on my Ubuntu. The M4A files shows up as unknown and there is no response when I double click it. Is there any method to open the M4A files on my Ubuntu?
Ubuntu is a popular operating system and is widely used among people. However, many people have raised threads that they can not open M4A files on Ubuntu. Actually, not only on Ubuntu, but also on Windows, Android, PSP, Roku, etc that M4A files can not be opened. The reason behind is that M4A format is a very difficultly-handled audio format and is only fully supported by iTunes and other Apple platforms and devices. How to solve it?
M4A to Ubuntu Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
To get your M4A files easily opened on your Ubuntu, you had better convert your M4A file to Ubuntu supported audio formats, such as MP3. To efficiently convert M4A to Ubuntu MP3, a professional M4A to Ubuntu converter - Avdshare Audio Converter is recommended. Check the key features of Avdshare Audio Converter as below together.
- Convert any M4A file to MP3 file for successfully playing any M4A file on your Ubuntu.
- There is no quality loss when converting M4A to Ubuntu MP3.
- Besides convert M4A to MP3, this audio converter also supports to convert M4A file to OGG, WAV, WMA, FLAC, AC3, AAC, AIFF, MP2, etc for using M4A file on more other platforms and devices.
- Also, this converter supports to convert other audio formats to any other audio format. The supported audio formats include but not limit to MP3, M4A, WAV, WMA, OGG, RM, RA, FLAC, AIFF, MP2, MKA, ALAC, etc.
- The super high conversion speed is used to convert M4A to Ubuntu MP3.
- Aside from converting M4A and other audio formats, this converter can also edit your M4A file and other imported audio format files with audio editing features: Trim, Crop, Bitrate, Sample rate, Merge, Split, etc.
Guide on Converting M4A to Ubuntu MP3
You can follow the guide below to convert your M4A file to Ubuntu supported MP3 file.
Make Preparation: Free download M4A to Ubuntu Converter
Step 1 Import M4A file
Your M4A file can be simply imported to this converter interface after you click the Add File button. You can also drag and drop your M4A file to this converter interface.
Step 2 Specify MP3 as output format
Ubuntu supported MP3 or other audio formats can be selected as the output format by clicking the Profile button>General Audio category.
Step 3 Complete the M4A to Ubuntu conversion work
Here, you can click the Convert button to get your M4A file converted to Ubuntu supported MP3 file.