How to Play FLAC Files on Mac, iTunes, iPhone, iPod?
Convert FLAC to Mac/iTunes/iPhone/iPod More Supported MP3, AAC, M4A etc
I got some FLAC files from my friend and planned to play these FLAC files on my Mac computer. But I tried many times, the FLAC files can not be successfully played on my Mac computer. I searched many Google forums and got that FLAC is not supported by Mac computer and I need to convert FLAC file to Mac computer supported audio format. So how I can convert the FLAC files to MP3 files?
FLAC file is a very popular lossless audio format and it is just due to FLAC lossless audio format feature that you can rely on FLAC file with better audio quality. However, recently many users are searching in Google forums and trying to find a FLAC converter to convert their FLAC files to MP3. And from these users descriptions, we know that they planed to play FLAC files on Mac iTunes or QuickTime, or transfer FLAC to iPhone, iPod or iPad, but failed eventually. Do you also get refused when trying to play FLAC file on Mac softwares and want to find a solution? To get FLAC file well played on Mac computer, iOS devices, we must say that converting FLAC to MP3 is a better option. Now the following part just shares a professional FLAC to Mac Audio converter - Avdshare Audio Converter to help you to easily get your FLAC file converted to your needed MP3 file, M4A, AIFF, AAC, ALAC etc. This Avdshare Audio Converter has also been being used by many users for their FLAC file conversions.
Key Features of Avdshare Audio Converter
- Easily convert any FLAC file to MP3, Apple Lossless ALAC M4A, AAC, AIFF etc for compatibly playing the FLAC file on Mac computer, iTunes, QuickTime, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc.
- Easily convert any FLAC file to MP3 file with the highest possible audio quality and with the fastest conversion speed.
- This FLAC to Mac converter also helps to convert other audio formats, like Opus, OGG, WAV, WMA, DTS, AC3, VOC, RA, AU, etc to MP3 for compatibly playing these audio format files on Mac computers, iTunes, etc.
- This FLAC to Mac converter also helps to convert any unsupported audio format to Windows computers, Android mobile or tablet, Roku, smart TVs or other devices or players converted audio formats.
- Convert FLAC files in batch or convert other audio formats to another one in batch.
Guide on Converting FLAC File to Mac MP3
Follow the guide below to get the FLAC file easily converted to Mac computer best supported MP3 so that we can successfully play FLAC on Mac, iTunes, Quicktime or transfer to iPhone, iPod, iPad. It also helps to convert FLAC to AAC, M4A, AIFF, WAV, WMA etc. It also helps to convert other unsupported audio files to Mac more supported audio format.
Make Preparation: Free download FLAC to Mac Converter
Step 1 Import FLAC file
Click the Add File button to get the FLAC file simply imported to this FLAC to Mac converter. The Drag-Drop feature also works well when importing FLAC file to this FLAC to Mac converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Easily click the "Profile" button>"General Audio" category to set MP3 as the final output format.
Step 3 Complete the conversion
Simply get your FLAC to MP3 file conversion started by clicking the Convert button and wait a little while for the conversion work done.