How to Play F4V Files on Windows?
Convert F4V to Windows Computer Best Supported WMV
In this article, we just focus on how to play F4V file on any Windows computer. If you also encountered F4V and Windows playback issue read the article below carefully.
Flash Video is a container format mainly used for delivering digital video content over the internet. There are two Flash Video file formats, including FLV and F4V. FLV and F4V format are more often used over the internet, but are not easy to be played on many devices and platforms, including iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows. So if you have downloaded some F4V files and want to play them on your Windows computer you will meet failure. Because F4V format is not natively supported by Windows default player, Windows Media Player. Is there a method to help us to play F4V files on Windows? The answer is Yes and the following will share a powerful F4V to Windows converter - Avdshare Video Converter to help you to play any F4V file on any Windows computer.
Key Features of Avdshare Video Converter
- Easily convert any F4V format file to any Windows computer best supported WMV format to allow the compatible F4V file playback on any Windows computer.
- Also supports to convert any FLV file, any MOV file, any RMVB file, any MTS file, etc to any Windows computer best supported video formats.
- You will have zero quality loss when converting F4V, FLV, MOV, etc to Windows WMV.
- Batch conversion function also helps to convert many F4V files, or many FLV files, or many MOV files, etc to Windows best supported WMV at once.
- You will have an ad-free and virus-free conversion work to allow you to remove any ad or any virus during the original F4V file or any other original video file.
- Convert any F4V file to any Android device, any iOS device or any other device or platform best supported video formats.
- You can also rely on this converter to edit any video file with many aspects, like splitting into or merging from many small video clips, adding special effects, logo, watermark, etc to your video file, changing video frame rate, sample rate, bitrate, etc.
Guide on Converting F4V to Windows Supported WMV
The following will show you the step by step guide on how to easily convert any F4V file to any Windows computer best supported WMV.
Make Preparation: Free download F4V to Windows Converter
Step 1 Import F4V file
Use the Drag&Drop feature to simply drag and drop your F4V file to this converter. Clicking the Add File button to import the F4V file is also available. Importing many F4V files to this converter and convert them at once is supported.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
In this step, you only need to choose WMV as the output format. You can click the "Profile" button and select WMV from the "General Video" category.
Step 3 Complete the conversion
Complete the F4V to Windows WMV conversion by simply clicking the Convert button.