How to Play DVD in Windows Media Player?
Convert DVD to Windows Media Player Supported AVI, WMV or MPG
As a big video fan, you may have stored many old DVD discs. Can we use Windows Media Player to open these DVD discs? The answer is Yes but also No. Check below to learn more and also find an easy solution when you can not play your DVD disc in Windows Media Player.
If your Windows computer has got a DVD drive and a compatible DVD decoder installed then you can use Windows Media Player on your Windows computer to play your DVD. If not, your DVD disc will be refused by Windows Media Player. Solution? Yes, and the following will share a professional DVD to Windows Media Player converter - Avdshare Video Converter to help you to easily play any DVD disc in any Windows Media Player version.
DVD to Windows Media Player Converter
- Easily convert any DVD disc to any Windows Media Player version best supported AVI, WMV, MPG for successfully playing any DVD disc in any Windows Media Player version.
- No quality loss has to the converted output file.
- You can also use the super fast conversion speed to complete the DVD to Windows Media Player conversion work.
- Besides, this Avdshare Video Converter also helps to convert other unsupported FLV, MKV, MOV, RMVB, etc to Windows Media Player best supported WMV, AVI, MPG.
- Also, you can rely on Avdshare Video Converter to convert DVD disc to many more other popular file formats, like DVD to MKV, to MP4, AVI, WTV, MOV, WMV, 3GP, etc.
- Any two video format conversions are easily available by this converter.
- You can also batch convert DVD to Windows Media Player WMV or any video format to another one.
Guide on Converting DVD to Windows Media Player Video Format
The following guide will work to easily convert any DVD disc to any Windows Media Player best supported AVI, WMV or MPG
Make Preparation: Free download DVD to Windows Media Player Converter
Step 1 Import DVD file
Click the Add File button to insert your DVD disc to this DVD to Windows Media Player converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
This DVD to Windows Media Player Converter supports to give a lot of output format selections and you only need to click the "Profile" button >"General Video" category to get AVI as the output format. You may also select WMV or MPG as output video format.
Step 3 Complete the conversion
Finally, you can complete the DVD to Windows Media Player AVI conversion by clicking the Convert button.