How to Play DTS Files on Android Device?
Method 1: Convert DTS to Android MP3; Method 2: Install DTS Audio Playeron Android
Android devices are widely used among users and if you have an Android device and I believe that you always use it to play your media files. But Android devices can not support to play any video or audio format file. To get your media file compatibly played on your Android devices, you need to make sure that your media file is one of Android device supported file formats. For example, if you have one or many DTS files and plan to play it or them on your Android device, first you need to convert it or them to Android best supported MP3, because DTS is not on Android supported format list.
To give a high quality MP3 output file, I suggest that you use the professional DTS to Android converter - Avdshare Audio Converter to convert your DTS to Android device best supported MP3. Let's check the key features of Avdshare Audio Converter as below.
Method 1: Convert DTS to Android Supported MP3
- Easily convert any DTS file to any Android device best supported MP3 file without any quality loss.
- Give the fastest conversion speed, usually 90X faster than other audio converters, to convert your DTS file to MP3 file.
- Support to convert AC3, AIFF, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA, or any other unsupported audio format to any Android device best supported MP3.
- Support to change audio formats between any two audio formats, including MP3, MP2, FLAC, AIFF, OGG, WAV, WMA, FLAC, AIFF, MKA, etc for any specific usage.
- Support to batch convert DTS, AIFF, OGG, etc to Android MP3 with batch conversion, and without any ad or virus.
Guide on Converting DTS to Android MP3
The following guide easily helps to convert your DTS file to any Android device best supported MP3.
Make Preparation: Free download DTS to Android Converter
Step 1 Import DTS audio file
Click the Add file button to simply add your DTS file to this converter. You can also drag and drop the DTS file to this converter. If you want to batch convert DTS to Android MP3 just add all your DTS files to this converter and then all of them can be converted to Android MP3 at one time.
Step 2 Specify MP3 as output
Your Android device best supported MP3 format will be easily saved as the output format by clicking the Profile button>General Audio category.
Step 3 Complete the DTS to Android MP3 conversion work
Finally, you only need to click the Convert button to get your DTS file converted to your Android device best supported MP3 file.