How to Play AVI Files on Samsung Tablets?
Convert AVI to Samsung Tablet Supported Video Formats Windows and Mac
Just like Apple tablets, Samsung tablets are also very famous. However, many users have incompatibility issue when playing AVI files, which drives them to search will Samsung tablets support AVI files and if not, how to play AVI files on Samsung tablets. Now you will get the answers in the following article.
Will Samsung Tablets Play AVI?
Samsung tablets have been developed with many models, but generally speaking, all Samsung tablets support to play AVI file format, but not all AVI files. That is because AVI is a file container format which could be encoded with many codecs and among which Samsung tablets only support to play AVI files with H.264, MPEG-4, etc. The failure for playing AVI on Samsung tablets is caused by the codecs compressed with AVI file.
How to Successfully Play AVI on Samsung Tablets?
To successfully play AVI on Samsung tablets, users only need to use a professional AVI to Samsung tablet converter to convert the unsupported AVI to Samsung tablets supported AVI H.264, MP4 H.264, etc. Talking about AVI to Samsung tablet converter, Avdshare Video Converter is highly recommended.
AVI to Samsung Tablet Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert any AVI file to any Samsung tablet supported video formats for successfully playing any AVI file on any Samsung tablet.
- Convert any other unsupported F4V, RMVB, MOV, WMV, WTV, etc to any Samsung tablet supported video formats for the compatible playback.
- Convert the unsupported AVI or other unsupported video formats to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, PSP, Zune, Roku, Xbox, Windows Media Player, VLC, QuickTime supported video formats.
- Convert any video format to another video format with zero quality loss.
- Edit the source video before the conversion or edit the converted video format after the conversion: rotate the video to 180 degrees, split the big video file to many video clips, change video resolution, frame rate, bitrate, codec, etc, remove or add subtitles.
How to Convert AVI to Samsung Tablets?
Follow the guide below to convert the unsupported AVI to any Samsung tablet supported video formats.
Make Preparation: Free download AVI to Samsung Tablet Converter
Step 1 Upload AVI file
Click the "Add file" button to import the unsupported AVI file to this AVI to Samsung tablet converter. Users can also drag and drop the unsupported AVI file to this AVI to Samsung tablet converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose MP4 H.264 as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
Step 3 Start the conversion
Finally, click the "Convert" button to start and finish the AVI to Samsung tablets supported video formats conversions.