How to Play AVCHD (MTS/M2TS) on iPad?
AVCHD to iPad Converter - Convert AVCHD to iPad Supported MOV or MP4
Nowadays, many users like to watch their downloaded videos or home videos on their iPad, because they think that iPad is portable and is with big screen. But before you try to play your personal videos on iPad, I need to remind you that iPad only supports limited video formats, including M4V, MP4 and MOV with H.264 codec or MPEG-4 codec and AVI M-JPEG. So if you have got some videos from your digital camcorder, like Sony camcorder, Samsung camcorder, etc you probably can not play these recorded video files on iPad, because these video formats are mostly in AVCHD format and AVCHD format is clearly not played by iPad. But methods are available to allow users to play AVCHD file on iPad. The following will introduce a widely used method to play AVCHD file on iPad.
AVCHD to iPad Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
The widely used method is to use a functional AVCHD to iPad converter to convert the unsupported AVCHD to iPad best supported MOV H.264, MOV MPEG-4, etc. To make AVCHD to iPad MOV, MP4, conversion work out, users will need help from a professional AVCHD to iPad converter - Avdshare Video Converter. Some main functions of Avdshare Video Converter are listed as below.
- Convert any AVCHD file (MTS/M2TS) to any iPad version best supported video formats, like MOV H.264, MOV MPEG-4, etc for the compatible AVCHD playback on iPad/iPhone/iPod.
- Convert other unsupported FLV, MKV, AVI, MP4, WMV, F4V, 3GP, etc to any iPad/iPhone/iPod supported video formats.
- AVCHD format is unsupported by many other video playing programs and this AVCHD to iPad converter supports to convert AVCHD to MP4, MOV, WMV, FLV, etc for many video applications can work the AVCHD file out without any incompatibility issue.
- Convert any video format to AVCHD format for the high-quality video file archive need.
- Support to convert between any two video formats.
Guide on Converting AVCHD to iPad
The guide below will help to easily convert any AVCHD file(MTS/M2TS) to iPad supported MOV or MP4 video format.
Make Preparation: Free download AVCHD to iPad Converter
Step 1 Add AVCHD file
Directly drag and drop the AVCHD file to this AVCHD to iPad converter. Clicking the "Add file" button also helps to import the AVCHD file to this AVCHD to iPad converter. Converting AVCHD to iPad MOV, MP4, etc is also supported.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Two methods are available for users to choose the output format. One is to click the "Profile" button >"General Video" category to directly choose MOV MPEG-4 as the output format. The other is to click the "Profile" button >"iPad" and then Avdshare Video Converter will equip iPad best supported video format as the output format by default.
Step 3 Convert AVCHD to iPad
Click the Convert button to get any AVCHD file converted to iPad most supported video formats.