How to Play Audible Books in Your Car?
Top 5 Methods to Easily Play Audible Books AAX or AA in Your Car
Listening to some Audible books in your car is a good way to kill time, make you not sleepy or learn some knowledge, but some users have no idea about how to do that. The following will introduce top 5 methods to help you to easily enjoy any Audible book in your car.
Method One: Use USB Drive
You can store your wanted Audible books in your USB drive and play them in your car. And to ensure that you have a compatible Audible book playback, you had better use Audible Converter to remove the Audible books DRM protection and convert the Audible books to the most accepted MP3 format. And there is no quality loss during the DRM protection removal and conversion to MP3 process and you will have the MP3 output file very soon with its super fast conversion speed. You only need two steps to get this work done and check the steps below.
- Download A professional Audible Converter and install it on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Launch this software and click the "+Add" button to import the Audible AA or AAX file to this software.
- Set MP3 as the output file and click Convert to MP3 button to get your Audible books simply converted to the most accepted MP3. And then you will have no playback issue to play the converted MP3 in your car.
Method Two: Bluetooth
Most of the newer cars support Bluetooth and you can connect your car and Audible app through Bluetooth by following the screen instruction on your phone and car display. But remember that all the adjustment to Audible books must be operated through Audible app on your phone, like playback, pause, changing the narration speed, chapters, etc. And it may distract your driving if you adjust the Audible books settings.
Method Three: Android Auto and iOS CarPlay
If your car is already equipped with the Audible app in your car's built-in display and your car is compatible with Android Auto or iOS CarPlay you can directly enjoy Audible books in your car.
Use Android Auto
If your car is compatible with Android Auto follow the steps below.
- Launch Android app on your Android device.
- Use USB to connect your Android device and your car.
- If you play any Audible book on your Android device the same one will also be played on your car stereo.
Use Apple CarPlay
If your car is compatible with Apple CarPlay follow the steps below.
- Insert your iPhone into the USB port of your car.
- Go to CarPlay home screen>Audible app.
- Choose any Audible book on your Audible app to play it and the same will be also played in your car.
Method Four: Auxiliary Cable
If your car music system supports auxiliary input you can connect your car and your phone with auxiliary cable. Next, you can play any Audible book on your phone and the same will also be played in your car.
Method Five: SD Card
If your car is compatible with SD card reader you can transfer your Audible books to your SD card and then insert your SD card reader to your car for playback. However, playing Audible books in your SD card may also have compatibility issue. So you also need Epubor Audible Converter in Method One to get rid of the Audible books DRM protection and convert them to MP3 format. And after this, you will have no Audible books playback issues any more in your car.