How to Play APE files in foobar2000?
Method 1: Use Monkey's Audio Decoder; Method 2: Convert APE to Foobar2000 MP3
Foobar2000 can not recognize my APE files, so I need to find a method to get my APE files played on Foobar2000. What software or tool have you used to play APE files successfully? Please share your method. Thanks in advance.
Nowadays, many users like to use a freeware audio player to play their personal audio files, among which, Foobar2000 is one of the best. Foobar2000 supports to play many kinds of audio format files, like MP3, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, Opus, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND, etc and also Foobar2000 supports to play other audio format files with additional components. So if your personal audio file, such as APE, is not played on Foobar2000 what to do? The following article just introduces two popular methods to enable you to play APE file on Foobar2000.
Method One: Use Monkey's Audio Decoder 2.3.1
Monkey's Audio Decoder 2.3.1 can easily decode APE files and APL files. You can download it from https://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_input_monkey and install it. Next you can successfully play the APE files on Foobar2000.
Method Two: Convert APE to Foobar2000 Supported MP3
You can also use a professional APE to Foobar2000 converter - Avdshare Audio Converter to convert the APE file to Foobar2000 more supported MP3, AAC, etc.
- Avdshare Audio Converter can give original output file when converting APE to Foobar2000 MP3, AAC, etc.
- Also, the conversion speed is very fast when converting APE to Foobar2000 MP3, AAC, etc.
- Except for converting APE to Foobar2000, this Avdshare Audio Converter also helps to convert any other unsupported audio format to any other media player supported audio formats.
- The supported media players include Windows Media Player, QuickTime, Roku, any Android player, etc.
- This Avdshare Audio Converter also supports to batch convert APE to Foobar2000 MP3, AAC, etc or convert any other audio format to another one.
Guide on Converting APE to Foobar2000 MP3, AAC, etc
Follow the guide below to get your APE file easily converted to Foobar2000 MP3, AAC, etc.
Make Preparation: Free download APE to Foobar2000Converter
Step 1 Import APE file
Two features help to simply import the APE file to this APE to Foobar2000 converter: Click the Add File button or use the drag&drop feature. Batch converting from APE to Foobar2000 only needs you to import all your APE files to this APE to Foobar2000 converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Easily click the "Profile" button>"General Audio"category to set MP3, AAC, etc as the final output format.
Step 3 Complete the conversion
Start and finish the APE to Foobar2000 MP3, AAC conversion by simple clicking the Convert button.