How to Play AMR Files on iPhone?
AMR to iPhone Converter - Convert AMR to iPhone Supported MP3, M4A
Hi guys. I have got some AMR audio files and is there a method to allow me to play these AMR files on my iPhone? I tried and I failed. Thanks for any of your help.
AMR, with full name Adaptive Multi-Rate audio codec is an audio compression format originally adopted as the standard speech codec for 3GPP and now for GSM and UMTS. However, AMR has bad compatibility with the popular playing devices, including iPhone, iPad, etc. If you have got some AMR audio files and insist in playing them on iPhone the best and direct method is to convert them to iPhone more supported MP3, Apple Lossless, etc. To do AMR to iPhone conversion, you will need an AMR to iPhone converter named Avdshare Audio Converter.
AMR to iPhone Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
Avdshare Audio Converter has been highly recommended and widely used since its launch. Many users like you have chosen Avdshare Audio Converter when they need to convert AMR to iPhone supported audio formats. Let 's check its key features as below.
- Convert any AMR audio format to any iPhone model best supported MP3, Apple Lossless, etc and there is no quality loss during the entire AMR to iPhone conversion process.
- Except for converting AMR to iPhone MP3, Apple Lossless, etc, this AMR to iPhone converter also helps to convert other unsupported WAV, WMA, AIFF, OGG, MP2, etc to iPhone device supported audio formats.
- You can also batch convert AMR, WAV, AIFF, OGG, etc to iPhone MP3, Apple Lossless, etc.
- You are allowed to have up to 60X faster conversion speed to convert AMR, WAV, AIFF, etc to iPhone MP3, Apple Lossless, etc.
- This AMR to iPhone converter also well supports to convert AMR or any other unaccepted audio format to iPad, iPod, Android, Xbox or to any other audio device or player best supported audio formats.
- You can batch convert AMR, AIFF, WAV, etc to iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
Detailed Steps on Converting AMR to iPhone MP3
The following guide will help to convert any AMR to iPhone device best supported MP3, Apple Lossless, etc.
Make Preparation: Free download AMR to iPhone Converter
Step 1 Import AMR file
In this step, we only need to add your AMR file to this AMR to iPhone converter. You can click Add File button or use the Drag and Drop button to add your AMR file to this audio converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
If you want lossy audio format as the output format click the "Profile" button>"General Audio" category to choose MP3 as the output format. If you want lossless audio format as the output format click the "Profile" button>"Lossless Audio" category to choose Apple Lossless as the output format.
Step 3 Complete the conversion
With the above two steps being saved, click the Convert button to start and finish the AMR to iPhone conversion.