How to Play AIFF Files on Andriod?
Method 1: Convert AIFF to Android MP3; Method 2: Install AIFF Player on Android
If you have got an Android mobile, tablet or smart TV you will find it difficult to play AIFF files on them. That's right and Android systems do not support to play AIFF files. Solutions? Yes and the following will provide two popular methods to help you to easily play your AIFF files on any Android device.
Method 1: Convert AIFF to Android MP3
As we all know that Android devices best supported audio format is MP3, so we can use an AIFF to Android converter to convert the unsupported AIFF format to Android best supported MP3. Avdshare Audio Converter is just the professional AIFF to Android converter we are gonna talk about.
- With Avdshare Audio Converter, you can easily convert your AIFF format file to your Android device best supported MP3 format with no quality loss.
- Besides, you can also use this AIFF to Android converter to convert your MKA, OGG, AC3, WMA, etc to Android device best supported MP3.
- The conversion speed is also super fast and one AIFF file is usually finished conversion within seconds or few minutes.
- You can follow the guide below to get your AIFF file or files converted as Android best supported MP3.
- It also helps to convert audio files to AIFF format or extract AIFF from video files.
Make Preparation: Free download AIFF to Android Converter
Step 1 Import AIFF file
Click the Add File button to import your AIFF file to this AIFF to Android converter. If you have many AIFF files waiting for the conversion you can import all of them to this converter and convert all of them at once with the batch conversion function.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Click the "Profile" button and select MP3 as the output format from the "General Audio" category.
Step 3 Complete the conversion
You can easily complete the AIFF to Android MP3 conversion with the Convert button being simply clicked.
Method Two: Install AIFF Player to Android
In this method, we will share one widely used AIFF player to your Android device to help you to play your AIFF files on it. VLC Player for Android as the most powerful AIFF player, has won more positive feedback and you can install it on your Android device. More surprisingly, you can rely on VLC Player for Android to play MKA, OGG and any other audio format file on your Android device. But remember that download VLC Player for Android from its official website https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.videolan.vlc and it may bring virus to your Android if you download it from other source.
In addition, you can also try Foobar2000, Poweramp Music Player, All Format Video Payer Full HD, 321 Media Player to play your AIFF files on your Android devices, but none of them is as powerful as VLC Player for Android.