How to Play AAX in MP3 Player?
Two Popular Methods to Play Audible AA or AAX in MP3 Player
Audible users may want to play some Audible audiobooks on their MP3 players. How to do that? Since all the Audible audiobooks file formats are AA and AAX which are DRM-protected and are hard to play on users MP3 players. However, methods are available and the following article just introduces two recommended workarounds to enable users to easily play any Audible AA or AAX on any MP3 player.
Method 1: Use AudibleSync app
AudibleSync app is the Audible app on Windows 10 and it supports to download and transfer the downloaded Audible AA or AAX to certain MP3 players. Follow the steps below to use AudibleSync app to play Audible AA or AAX files on the supported MP3 players.
- Download and open AudibleSync app.
- Put your Audible or Amazon account to sign in on AudibleSync app.
- Activate your MP3 player, but make sure your MP3 player is one of Audible supported ones.
- Connect the MP3 player to your computer.
- Click on Copy to Device button to get the Audible AA or AAX to your connected MP3 Player.
Note: AudibleSync app only support certain MP3 players, including SanDisk Clip Jam, Bones Milestone 312 and Victor Reader Stream. And from users report, AudibleSync app sometimes is not working as users expect. So if your MP3 player is not on AudibleSync app supported list or AudibleSync app is not working, users can rely on the following Method 2.
Method 2: Use Epubor Audible Converter
Epubor Audible Converter is a professional AAX to MP3 player which supports to convert any Audible AAX file to any MP3 player supported MP3 format, not only for AudibleSync app supported MP3 players, but also for AudibleSync app non-supported MP3 players. Let's check the main functions of Epubor Audible Converter as below.
- Convert any Audible AAX or AA file to any MP3 player best supported MP3 with DRM removal, such as SanDisk Clip Jam, Bones Milestone 312, Android phone and iPhone.
- Convert any Audible AAX or AA file to M4B format for playing any Audible AA or AAX file on any M4B-supported program or application.
- Support to convert any Audible AAX or AA file to MP3 or M4B with chapters and with the original metadata of audible books.
- Support to convert any Audible AAX or AA file to MP3 or M4B with the fastest conversion speed, usually 60X faster speed than other competitors.
- Perfectly convert any Audible AAX or AA file to MP3 or M4B on any Windows and Mac computer, including the new ones and the old ones.
Guide on Converting AAX to MP3 Player MP3
The following guide will help to completely convert any AAX file to any MP3 Player best supported MP3 format.
Free download AAX to MP3 Player Converter
Step 1: Add AAX to Epubor Audible Converter
Users can drag and drop the AAX file to this AAX to MP3 player converter or users can click the "+add" button to import the AAX file to this AAX to MP3 player converter. This this AAX to MP3 player converter also helps to display book cover, title, author, etc automatically.
Step 2: Optional Step: Convert AAX to MP3 Player MP3 with chapters
If you want to split your audiobook with chapters you can click "split by chapters" button> OK button to make it. Click the "Apply to all " button to split all imported audio books that you added in the future.
Step 3: Convert AAX to MP3 player MP3 with DRM removal
Click the "Convert to mp3" button to get the imported AAX file easily converted to any MP3 player best supported MP3 and this whole process will also get the original Audible DRM removed.