How to Play AAX Files on iTunes?
AAX to iTunes Converter - Convert AAX to iTunes MP3 without Audible DRM Protection
Have downloaded some purchased Audible AAX files but find that these AAX files can not be imported to iTunes for playback or management? Well, you are not alone in this question and the following article just shares a professional AAX to iTunes DRM removal and conversion software to help you to easily import the AAX file to iTunes. But before this, let's learn more about AAX file format and why it can not be played on iTunes.
A file with .aax file extension is Audible audiobook file and the Audible AAX files are normally protected by DRM and can only be played on selected devices. So do not feel strange if your application, such as iTunes, can not accept AAX file. However, we can still use a professional AAX to iTunes DRM removal software to remove the AAX DRM protection and at the same time to convert the AAX to MP3 format for iTunes and many other audio program usage.
AAX to iTunes Converter
- AAX to iTunes Converter is just the powerful AAX DRM protection removal and conversion software which can easily remove the AAX/AA DRM protection and at the same time convert the AAX to MP3 format without quality loss for you to easily import the AAX file to iTunes for playback or management.
- This AAX to iTunes Converter also supports to split audible AAX file into chapters or into segments.
- Fast conversion speed is provided to remove AAX file DRM protection and convert AAX to MP3.
- If you have downloaded many AAX files, it can batch convert all of them at once.
- The M4B output format is also available.
Guide on Remove AAX File DRM Protection and Converting to MP3
The following guide will help to easily remove the AAX file DRM protection and at the same time convert the AAX file to MP3 file.
Free download Audible AAX to iTunes Converter
Step 1. Add AAX file to Audible Converter
Click the "+Add" button to import the AAX file to this AAX to iTunes converter. Or you can drag and drop the AAX file to this AAX to iTunes converter.
Step 2: Split Audio books into chapters (Optional)
It also allows you to split your audio books into chapters or segment and you only need to click the Option button and then click OK button to do that. Clicking Apple to all button will allow you to use this feature to all future imported audible books.
Step 3 Convert Audible AAX file to iTunes MP3 with DRM removal
Choose MP3 as the output format and click on "Convert to MP3" button and then this Audible Converter will remove AAX file DRM protection and gives you MP3 as output format at the same time.