How to Play AAC Files on Android Devices?
AAC to Android Converter - Convert AAC to Android Supported MP3
Have got AAC file not playing on Android problem and want to solve it? The following AAC to Android converter easily helps to convert your AAC file to Android device more supported audio formats on your Windows and Mac.
Your AAC file failed to be opened on your Android device and want to know a solution? The following article just introduces the easiest solution to you.
Android devices are so popular these days. When you are using your Android device to play your audio files you will find some of them unplayed. But there are still some audio files which can be played on certain Android devices and can not on others, such as AAC audio format files. From Android official website, we can learn that the newer Android devices will have no AAC playback problem and AAC files not playing issues commonly happen on older Android devices. Also, if your AAC is inside of a video format file, to get it played, the video format should be MPEG-4 and 3GP.
So what to do if you want to play your AAC file on your older Android devices or your AAC file is inside of some other video formats? To solve this, you can choose to convert your AAC file to any Android device more supported MP3.
AAC to Android Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Avdshare Audio Converter is just the professional AAC to Android converter with which any AAC file can be easily converted to your Android device more supported MP3.
- Besides convert AAC, this converter also well supports to convert the unsupported MKA, DTS, OGG, AIFF, etc to your Android device more supported MP3.
- You will lose no quality during AAC or other unsupported audio formats to Android MP3 conversion process.
- The highest conversion speed that your bandwidth allows is provided.
- Convert any other unsupported audio format to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Windows Media Player, QuickTime and other audio devices and players supported audio formats.
- Support to batch convert many AAC files to Android MP3 or support many other audio formats at once.
Guide on Converting AAC to Android MP3
The following guide works to easily convert any AAC file to Android device more supported MP3.
Make Preparation: Free download AAC to Android Converter
Step 1 Import AAC audio file
You can import your AAC audio file by clicking the Add File button or by the Drag&Drop feature. If you want to batch convert your AAC files just import all these AAC files to this converter and then all of them can be converted at one time.
Step 2 Specify MP3 as output format
Android supported MP3 format can be set as the output format after you click the Profile button>General Audio category.
Step 3 Complete the AAC to Android MP3 conversion work
You can click the Convert button to get your AAC file easily converted to your Android device more supported MP3.
Another Method to Play AAC on Android
Another widely used method is to install a third AAC player to your Android and then use the third AAC player to open your AAC file on your Android device. VLC player is so popular to open AAC files, so you can download VLC for Android and install it on your Android device. And then launch VLC Player on your Android device to play your AAC file on your Android device. Just remember to download VLC for Android from its official website to lower the possibility of getting virus to your Android device.