How to Open QCP Files on Android?
QCP to Android Converter - Convert QCP to Android Supported MP3
QCP file format is usually used by many cellular telephones to provide ring tones and record voice. QCP file format is a container format typically encoding with QCELP or EVRC. Many users have posted a thread where they complained that the QCP file format is not compatible with their normally used music devices and players. Well, indeed the QCP file can not be opened by Android phone and tablets, iPhone, iPad, Windows Media Player, QuickTime, etc. However, in some situations, we really need to play the QCP file on our Android phones and is there a solution to this? Well, solutions are available and among all solutions, converting the QCP file format to Android phone supported file format is the most widely used one.
To Convert QCP to Android, we need a professional QCP to Android converter, like Avdshare Audio Converter. Many users may have other file converters installed on their computers, but it is better to use Avdshare Audio Converter to convert QCP file due to the unfriendly QCP compatibility and in order to ensure the output file quality.
Let's learn the key features of Avdshare Audio Converter as follows：
- Convert any QCP file to MP3 for easily playing any QCP file on any Android phone and tablet.
- Convert any QCP file to MP3, Apple Lossless, etc for easily playing any QCP file on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV and other Apple products.
- Convert any QCP file to FLAC, AIFF, WAV, WMA, OGG, RA, etc to allow QCP playback on or in any portable device, music player and music editor.
- Convert any other music format, like MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, etc to any audio device, player and editor supported audio formats.
- Convert any audio format to another one for the compatible playback or edition.
Guide on Converting QCP to Android
The following guide will work to convert any QCP file to Android supported MP3 format.
Make Preparation: Free download QCP to Android Converter
Step 1 Import QCP file
In this step, users have two options to add the QCP file to this QCP to Android converter: clicking the "Add file" button and using the dragging and dropping function.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Click the "Profile" button >"General Audio" category to select MP3 or other Android supported audio formats as the output format.
Also, you can also trim, split, merge the converted QCP file, change sample rate, bitrate, codec, and volume of the converted QCP file by clicking the Trim button, Split button, Merge button, Settings... button, etc.
Step 3 Start and finish the QCP to Android Audio Format conversion
Click the "Convert" button to start and finish your QCP to MP3 or to any other wanted video format conversion process.