How to Open APE File on Mac?
Convert APE Audio Files to Mac More Supported MP3, AAC, M4A etc
Failed to open APE file on your Mac computer? If so, the following article just introduces a powerful APE converter to help you to easily play your APE file on Mac.
Monkey's Audio, also known as APE format, is a lossless audio compression format. As a lossless data compression format, APE will not discard data during the encoding process. APE can provide lossless high audio quality, but has poor compatibility with Mac, Windows and many other portable devices and players. Now the following article just shares a widely used method to open APE file on Mac, Windows or on portable devices like Android, iOS, MP3 Player etc.
To get APE file widely played anywhere, the best method is to convert APE file to more accepted MP3, AIFF, AAC, M4A, WMA, OGG, FLAC, WAV, etc. Avdshare Audio Converter, working as the most popular APE audio converter, can complete any APE audio format conversion task. Check the Avdshare Audio Converter detailed APE conversion functions as below.
APE Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Easily convert any APE to MP3 for easily playing the APE file on any Mac computer, any Windows computer, any Android mobile or tablet, any PSP device, any Roku device or on any other portable device.
- Convert any APE file to WAV, FLAC, AIFF, M4A, WMA, OGG, MP2, RA, WMA, AC3, ACC, etc to expand APE playback on almost all audio devices, players and applications.
- Also support to convert between any two audio formats to get any audio format file well played on iPhone, Android or on any other audio device or player.
- You will lose no quality when converting APE to MP3, FLAC, etc or convert any audio format to another one.
- Batch conversion from APE to MP3 or from any audio format to another one is fully supported.
- There is a built-in media player in Avdshare Audio Converter which can help to directly play APE, MP3 or any other audio format file.
How to Convert APE to MP3, FLAC, WAV, etc with Avdshare Audio Converter?
You can follow the guide below to easily convert the APE file to MP3, FLAC, WAV, etc.
Make Preparation: Free download APE to Mac Converter
Step 1 Import APE file
In this step, you need to get the APE file imported to this APE to Mac converter. You can choose one method from clicking the Add File button and the Drag &Drop function to import your APE file. If batch conversion is needed just choose one method to import all your APE files to this converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Easily click the "Profile" button>"Lossy Audio"category to set MP3 as the final output format.
Step 3 Complete the APE audio format conversion
When the above settings are saved, click the Convert button to start and finishe converting APE audio files to Mac computer supported MP3.