How to Open and Play SWF Files on iPad?
Method 1: Convert SWF to iPad MP4; Method 2: Install SWF Player on iPad
Can not open SWF file on your iPad and want to find a solution? The following article will introduce two methods to easily help to successfully play SWF files on iPad.
I have got some SWF files and want to open them on my iPad. Any method? By the way, I do not need a Flash browser.
iPad is a popular table computer brand developed by Apple and it can help you to play music, video file, play game, search useful information, have online meeting or do other work, just like other table computers do. If you want to open your video file on iPad you need to check if your video file is one of iPad supported video formats, because unaccepted video format will cause playback failure. From Apple official website, we can learn that the newer iPad models will fully support MOV and MP4 with H.264 and HEVC codecs while the older ones MOV and MP4 with H.264 codec. So if your video file, such as SWF file, is not listed on iPad supported format list you can convert the SWF file to iPad fully supported MP4 or MOV with H.264 codec.
Method 1: SWF to iPad Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
To get SWF format file converted to iPad H.264 file, a professional SWF to iPad converter - Avdshare Video Converter is highly recommended.
- With Avdshare Video Converter, your SWF file can be easily converted to iPad device best supported MOV or MP4 with H.264 or HEVC codec with no quality loss.
- Also, this Avdshare Video Converter supports to convert the unsupported FLV, WMV, WTV, AVCHD, 3GP, RMVB, F4V, ASF, etc to your iPad device best supported MP4 or MOV with H.264 codec.
- Convert SWF format file to or from any other video format file.
- Actually, this Avdshare Video Converter can work as any video converter to convert any unaccepted video format file to your iPad, iPod, iPhone, Android or other devices supported video formats.
- This converter supports batch conversion from many SWF files to iPad H.264 files.
- This Avdshare Video Converter will give you an ad-free and virus-free video conversion work.
Guide on Converting SWF to iPad MOV or MP4 H.264
You can follow the guide below to simply convert your SWF file to iPad MOV or MP4 H.264.
Make Preparation: Free download SWF to iPad Converter
Step 1 Import SWF Video file
Two functions can allow you to import your SWF file. One is to click the Add File button and the other is to use the Drag&Drop feature.
Step 2 Specify MP4 H.264 as output format
Good news is that this converter has preset iPad category, so you only need to click the Profile button>iPad&Apple TV category where you can choose iPad best supported MP4 H.264 as the output format.
Step 3 Complete the SWF to iPad MP4 H.264 conversion work
Here, you can click the Convert button to get your SWF file easily converted to your iPad device best supported MP4 H.264.
Install SWF Player to iPad
Besides convert your SWF file to iPad supported file format, you can also choose to install one SWF player to your iPad. As we all know that VLC Player is very capable of playing SWF files, so we can install VLC Player on your iPad and use it to open your SWF files. Luckily, VLC Player is also designed with iOS app, so go to VLC Player official website, download its iOS app and install it. Launch the VLC Player for iOS on your iPad and then import your SWF file to it for smooth playback.