How to Increase MP3 Volume?
MP3 Volume Booster - Increase or Decrease Audio Volume of MP3 Files
I downloaded one MP3 file, but its volume is too low even after I adjust its volume to the highest one. How can I increase the MP3 volume?
Is there any method to increase the MP3 volume? The MP3 has too low volume and I really need to increase its volume. Thanks for your advice.
Have downloaded some MP3 files, but some are with very high sound while some others are with very low sound? We can easily deal with the MP3 with high sound by increasing its sound or the computer volume, but we can do nothing if the MP3 file is with low sound, especially we still think so after we increase the MP3 volume and our computer volume. Now the following article just introduces a professional MP3 volume booster - Avdshare Video Converter to help users to easily increase the MP3 volume.
MP3 Volume Booster - Avdshare Video Converter
- Increase or lower the MP3 file volume no matter where you get the MP3 file downloaded.
- Change the MP3 file format to AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, AIFF, OGG, etc after increasing MP3 volume.
- Increase or lower other music file volumes, including AIFF, FLAC, OGG, WAV, WMA, MP2, AAC, AC3, M4A, M4B, etc with or without changing the original music file format.
- Edit MP3 file or other music files in other ways: split, merge, trim, change music file codec, sample rate, bitrate, size, etc.
- Convert MP3 file to any other music file format to compatibly play or edit the MP3 file on or in any music device, player and editor.
- Convert any music file format to another one for any compatible use.
Guide on Increasing MP3 Volume
Follow the guide below to increase your MP3 file volume.
Make Preparation: Free download MP3 Volume Booster
Step 1 Import MP3 file
In this step, we only need to add the MP3 file to this MP3 volume booster. Users can click the "Add file" button to use the drag and drop function to add the MP3 file to this MP3 volume booster.
Step 2: Increase MP3 volume
Click "Setting..." button> "Advanced Settings" Window> "Advanced" tab>"Audio" tab where you can increase the original MP3 volume by selecting 150%, 200%, 500%, etc or decrease the WAV volume to the one that you want.
Step 3 Targeted output format setting (Optional)
If, after changing the MP3 volume, you have the need to change the MP3 file format, then do not hesitate to click the "Profile" button >"General Audio" category to make that.
Step4 Start and finish the MP3 file volume
Click the "Convert" button to start and finish your MP3 file volume increasing work.