How to Increase FLAC Volume?
FLAC Volume Booster - Increase FLAC Volume on Mac and Windows
I have downloaded some FLAC music songs. I really love their high audio qualities, but the volume is low. However, I have adjusted their volume as the biggest one. Can I use some softwares to increase the FLAC volume more?
For some FLAC files, we have increased their volume to their highest level, but still we want their volume higher. How do we do that? The following will introduce a professional FLAC Volume Booster - Avdshare Audio Converter to help to get any FLAC file volume increased as you want.
FLAC Volume Booster - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Increase FLAC audio file volume as you want and there is no quality loss during the FLAC volume increase.
- Except for increasing FLAC audio volume, this Avdshare Audio Converter also works to increase volume of MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA, AC3, AIFF, OGG, MP2, M4A, etc.
- This Avdshare Audio Converter also helps to convert the FLAC file, MP3 file, WAV file to another wanted audio format after increasing the file volume.
- Besides, this Avdshare Audio Converter also works to edit FLAC or other audio format files with other aspects, like extracting FLAC file, MP3 file, WAV file, etc from any video format file, changing audio file frame rate, bitrate, sample rate, codec, trimming audio file, etc.
- Change FLAC or any other audio format to or from any audio format for compatible playback on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, PSP, Roku, Zune, etc.
Guide on Increasing FLAC Volume
The following will provide a step by step guide on how to increase FLAC file volume.
Make Preparation: Free download FLAC Volume Booster
Step 1 Import FLAC file
You can click Add File button to import FLAC file to this audio booster. Or you can choose to drag and drop the FLAC file to this audio booster.
Step 2 Change FLAC audio volume
Click "Setting..." button>"Advanced Settings" category>"Advanced" tab>"Audio" column where you can select 100% tab to select your volume ration. If you want your FLAC file volume higher than 100%, like 120%, 200%, etc you can directly overwrite the original one as 120%, 200%, etc.
Step 3 Targeted output format setting (Optional)
If you want to change the FLAC format to another one after increasing FLAC volume you can click the "Profile" button>"General Audio" category to select your wanted output format, like AIFF, MP3, WAV, etc.
Step 4 Finish increasing FLAC volume
Finally, click the Convert button to start to increase FLAC volume and it only takes very short time to finish the FLAC volume increase.