How to Increase Bitrate of MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, AIFF on Windows, Mac?
MP3 Bitrate Converter - Increase or Decrease the Bitrate of MP3 Audio
Some users may have an idea about what bitrate is, but from the online survey we know that most of users know less or nothing about the bitrate. Well, bitrate actually means the number of bits or the amount of data processed in a fixed period of time and means the kilobits per second for audio files.
After users get a general idea about audio bitrate, let's talk about how to increase MP3 bitrate, since many users asked this in Google forum. Well, MP3 is a lossy audio format and usually with 128 bitrate, 256 bitrate and 320 bitrate. Will the MP3 quality be decreased after increasing the MP3 bitrate? Yes, if you increase the MP3 bitrate, the MP3 quality will lose although sometimes your ear can not feel the quality loss without a high-end device. What is worse is that you will have an MP3 with big file size after increasing the MP3 bitrate. Nevertheless, there are still many users who want to increase the MP3 bitrate. Is there a method? Well, to meet these users demand, the following article just introduces a professional MP3 bitrate converter to adjust the MP3 bitrate.
MP3 Bitrate Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
With this professional MP3 bitrate converter in hand, the following work can be easily done:
- Easily increase any MP3 bitrate, like converting 128 bitrate to 256 bitrate, converting 128 bitrate to 320 bitrate, converting 256 bitrate to 320 bitrate, etc.
- Except for increasing the MP3 bitrate, this professional MP3 bitrate converter can also decrease the MP3 bitrate, such as decreasing MP3 bitrate from 320 to 128.
- This powerful MP3 bitrate can not only adjust MP3 bitrate, but also can adjust other lossy and lossless audio bitrate and the supported audio formats includes WAV, AAC, FLAC, WMA, AIFF, MP2, AC3, etc.
- Keep the original audio quality while Increasing or decreasing the MP3 bitrate, WAV bitrate, FLAC bitrate, etc.
- Optionally change the source format to another audio format after increasing or decreasing the MP3 bitrate, WAV bitrate, FLAC bitrate, etc.
- Adjust any audio bitrate between any two of 32, 40, 48, 56, 64, 80, 96, 112, 128, 160, 192, 224, 256 and 320.
- Fully compatible with any Windows and Mac computer.
Guide on Increasing the MP3 Bitrate
The following guide can work to easily increase the MP3 audio bitrate.
Make Preparation: Free download MP3 Bitrate Converter
Step 1 Import MP3 file
Click the "Add file" button to easily get the MP3 file imported to this MP3 Bitrate converter. Users can also simply drag and drop the MP3 file to this MP3 Bitrate converter.
Step 2 Increase MP3 bitrate
Click "Setting..." button>Advanced panel>Audio Codec where you can select the higher bitrate or directly overwrite the higher bitrate as the output MP3 bitrate. For example, if your MP3 is with 128 bitrate, you can select 256 as the output bitrate or overwrite the 128 to 256.
Next click the Apply to All and OK button to save your setting.
Step 3 Targeted output format setting (Optional)
If you click the "Profile" button >"General Audio" category, you can change the MP3 audio format to any other one.
Step 4 Complete the MP3 bitrate adjustment
Click the "Convert" button to get the MP3 bitrate increasing started and soon finished.