How to Import MP4 to PowerDirector?
MP4 to PowerDirector Converter - Convert Any MP4 to PowerDirector Supported Video Format
MP4, as the most easily available video format, can be found everywhere in your daily life. For example, you can get MP4 file from online video sharing websites, from some digital camcorders, from some recording devices, etc. Sometimes, you need to import your available MP4 files to PowerDirector for video editing. Can you do that? Well, we must say that MP4 is not a good format for video editing and many video editing programs have support limitation for MP4 format, among which PowerDirector is no exception.
From PowerDirector official website, we learned that PowerDirector relatively newer versions indeed supports MP4 format, but only for codecs, like XAVC-S, H.265/HEVC, etc and compared with PowerDirector newer versions, PowerDirector older versions has worse MP4 support. So how to solve this incompatibility issue? The following will introduce a powerful MP4 to PowerDirector converter - Avdshare Video Converter to help you to easily play any MP4 file on any PowerDirector version.
MP4 to PowerDirector Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Easily convert any MP4 file with any unsupported codec to PowerDirector best supported MPEG-2 for the compatible editing.
- Zero quality loss has to the converted MPEG-2 format file.
- You will enjoy up to 60X faster conversion speed to convert your MP4 to PowerDirector MPEG-2.
- You can also use this converter to convert RMVB, F4V, 3GP, WEBM VP8, etc to PowerDirector supported MPEG-2 for the compatible editing.
- Batch conversions from MP4, RMVB, F4V, etc to PowerDirector MPEG-2 is well supported.
- You can also use this converter built-in editing function to edit MP4, RMVB, F4V, etc before the conversion. You can use the Trim, Crop, Split, Merge, Remove subtitles, logo, watermark, etc from video file, change video resolution, frame rate, bitrate, codec, etc of video file, etc.
Guide on Converting MP4 to PowerDirector MPEG-2
The following steps will guide you to convert MP4 to PowerDirector MPEG-2 in an efficient way.
Make Preparation: Free download MP4 to PowerDirector Converter
Step 1 Import MP4 file
Load the MP4 file to this MP4 to PowerDirector converter interface by clicking the Add File button. Or drag and drop the MP4 video file to this software directly. Batch conversions only need you to import all these MP4 files to this software and this software will convert them all at once.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Click the "Profile" button and then choose MPEG-2 as the output format from the "General Video"button. The output MPEG-2 will have the original MP4 file quality.
Step 3 Complete the conversion
Simply click the Convert button to start the conversion work and the conversion work will be finished soon.