How to Import MOV to iTunes for Syncing to iPhone, iPad, iPod?
MOV to iTunes Video Converter - Convert Unsupported MOV to iTunes MOV H.264
When you put the MOV videos to iTunes, it will not show any error messages, but the MOV video still cannot be played? What’s the problem? Most likely, this kind of MOV video format is not supported by iTunes. In order to solve this bothering problem, we share the best solution of how to put and play MOV video formats on iTunes for syncing to iPhone, iPad, etc.
Here comes a question: what formats are supported by iTunes? First of all, we have to know the compatible formats of iTunes, then we can convert the MOV format to the compatible formats. The supported and compatible format of iTunes are listed below:
- 1, H.264 video: supports up to 1080p, 60 fps, High Profile level 4.2 encoding, the audio is in AAC-LC format, up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo, and the file package format is .m4v, .mp4 and .mov;
- 2, MPEG-4 video: supports up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 x 480 pixels, 30 fps, Simple Profile encoding, the audio is in AAC-LC format, supports up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo, and the file packet format is .m4v , .Mp4 and .mov;
- 3, Motion JPEG (M-JPEG): supports up to 35 Mbps, 1280 x 720 pixels, 30 fps, the audio is in ulaw format, PCM format stereo, and the file packet format is .avi.
So when we have a clear understanding of iTunes supported formats, the conversion from MOV with the non-supported codec to iTunes supported video formats, such as MOV H.264 or MOV MPEG-4, is an easy thing. The iDealshare VideoGo is a professional MOV to iTunes converter with strong and wide functions, which can easily solve the problem of importing MOV to iTunes.
MOV to iTunes Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert MOV H.265 or MOV with any other unsupported codec to iTunes supported video formats like MOV H.264, MP4 MPEG-4, AVI M-JPEG with high output quality.
- Convert other incompatible formats like MKV, FLV, AVI, WMV, MTS, M2TS, etc to the iTunes supported video formats.
- Support to convert the unsupported MOV to the supported formats of other devices like iPhone/iPad/Android/iPod/PSP/Roku/Xbox.
- Supported thousand of video formats and audio formats mutual conversions.
- Batch conversion with one-click in one time.
- Edit MOV video with trimming, cutting, merging, adding watermarks, adding subtitles, and more others.
How to Convert MOV to iTunes Video Format?
The following will introduce a step by step guide on how to convert unsupported MOV to iTunes more support MOV or MP4 with the supported video and audio codec.
Make Preparation: Free download MOV to iTunes Converter
Step 1 Import MOV file
First, click the "Add file" button to import unsupported MOV video files to the converter.
Step 2 Export the final file
Then, click the "Profile" button to select the MOV H.264, MP4 MPEG-4 format from the General Video catalog to the interface.
Step 3 Start MOV to iTunes video format conversion
Finally, click the "Convert" button to star and complete converting MOV to iTunes more supported MOV H.264 or MP4 H.264.