How to Import iPhone Video to Adobe Premiere?
Convert Any iPhone Recorded Videos to Adobe Premiere Supported Format like MPEG-2
Many users are familiar with iPhone and are using iPhone for their daily calls and video recordings. We know that iPhone usually record videos in MOV format with H.264 codec and MOV format with HEVC codec with 4K, 1080P and 720P resolutions for some newly released models. Recently, many iPhone users complained that they failed to import the iPhone videos to Adobe Premiere for editing and want to know a solution. Now the following article just explains why users failed to edit iPhone recorded videos on Adobe Premiere and also provides an easy solution.
Why Failed to Edit iPhone Video on Adobe Premiere?
If you go to Adobe Premiere official website you may find that H.264 and HEVC with QuickTime MOV format are on Adobe Premiere supported file format list. Yes, it is true. But honestly speaking, neither H.264 nor HEVC is a good codec for editing for all video editors. Handling with HEVC codec with high resolution further needs advanced computer processor. Compared with H.264 and HEVC codecs, MPEG-2 is a better format for editing on Adobe Premiere. So if users failed to edit MOV H.264 or MOV HEVC file on Adobe Premiere they can convert the iPhone MOV file to Adobe Premiere more supported MPEG-2.
iPhone to Adobe Premiere Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
To convert iPhone MOV to Adobe Premiere MPEG-2, a professional iPhone to Adobe Premiere converter called Avdshare Video Converter is needed. Let's check the key features of Avdshare Video Converter as follows:
- Easily convert any iPhone recorded MOV H.264 or HEVC video to any Adobe Premiere best supported MPEG-2 for the compatible editing.
- No quality loss happens during the iPhone video to Adobe Premiere conversion process.
- The conversion speed is very fast and usually 60 X faster than other video converters.
- Convert other unsupported FLV, M2TS, RMVB, etc to any Adobe Premiere best supported MPEG-2.
- Help to solve other video format and video editor incompatibility issues by easily converting the unsupported video format to video devices, players and video editors supported file formats. The supported devices, players, editors include iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, PSP, Roku, Xbox, etc.
- Support to batch convert iPhone video to Adobe Premiere or batch converting other video formats.
Guide on Converting iPhone Video to Adobe Premiere
The following guide will help to easily convert any iPhone recorded video to any Adobe Premiere best supported MPEG-2.
Make Preparation: Free download iPhone to Adobe Premiere Converter
Step 1 Import iPhone file
Click the Add File button to add the iPhone recorded video to this iPhone to Adobe Premiere converter. Dragging and dropping the iPhone video to this iPhone to Adobe Premiere converter is also supported.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
You need to click the "Profile" button>"General Video" category where you can directly define MPEG-2 as the output format.
Step 3 Complete the conversion
At last, you only need to click the Convert button to get your imported iPhone video easily converted to any Adobe Premiere more supported MPEG-2, after which you can successfully edit the iPhone video on any Adobe Premiere.