How to Import H.265 to iMovie for Editing?
H.265 to iMovie Converter - Convert H.265 to iMovie Best Supported Format
Due to the high efficiency of H.265 codec, many video programs have added H.265 support, including iMovie. Apple has introduced H.265 support to iMovie since maOS 10.13 High Sierra. Theoretically, iMovie with the H.265 support can edit the H.265 file without any problem, but in practice, some users still face difficulties in importing H.265 to iMoive. The basic reason behind the difficulties is the H.265 codec itself. As a high efficiency codec, processing H.265 has raised big challenge to older Mac computers. So if your Mac system has not added H.265 support or your old Mac iMovie can not handle the H.265 codec efficiently, it is time that you convert the high efficiency H.265 to another normal codec, such as MPEG-4, a codec better supported by any version of iMovie.
H.265 to iMovie Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Avdshare Video Converter is just the professional H.265 to iMovie converter which can help users to convert any H.265 file to iMovie best supported MOV MPEG-4 for compatible H.265 playback on iMovie.
- Also, this H.265 to iMovie converter supports to convert H.265 to other more easily-handled video formats and codecs, like converting H.265 to H.264, to VP8, VP9, MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, FLV, MKV, WTV, etc for widely playing the H.265 on more video devices, players, etc.
- Also, this H.265 to iMovie converter enables to convert other unsupported AVI, MKV, FLV, WTV, WEBM, AVCHD, etc to iMovie more supported video formats.
- Except for solve incompatibility issues about H.265 and iMovie, this professional H.265 to iMovie converter also helps to solve any other video format, video codec and program incompatibility issue and the supported video formats, codecs and programs include AVI, MOV, MKV, WMV, M-JPEG, FLV, H.264, H.263, VP8, QuickTime, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Windows Media Player, Android, Apple TV, PSP, Roku, etc.
- Easily convert between any video formats, any two audio formats and the supported video formats and audio formats include MP4, AVI, MKV, FLV, MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA, FLAC, etc.
Guide on Converting H.265 to iMovie
Follow the guide below to easily convert any H.265 to iMovie best supported MPEG-4 MOV.
Make Preparation: Free download H.265 to iMovie Converter
Step 1 Upload H.265 file
Click the "Add file" button to add the H.265 file to this H.265 to iMovie converter. This H.265 to iMovie converter has another feature: drag &drop which also supports to add the H.265 file to this H.265 to iMovie converter. Batch conversion from H.265 to iMovie is also supported.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose MPEG-4 MOV as your output format by clicking "Profile" button >"General Video" category.
Step 3 Start the conversion
After all these settings, click the "Convert" button to simply start the H.265 to iMovie supported format conversion.