How to Import GoPro Videos into Premiere Pro for Editing?
GoPro to Premiere Pro Converter – Convert GoPro Video to Premiere Pro Supported Format
Nowadays, many users like to use GoPro action cameras to record their happy moments, the beautiful nature scene, the wedding ceremony, the kid birthday party, etc. However, if you want to edit your GoPro recorded videos in Premiere Pro before uploading and sharing them to more users you had better convert them to Premiere Pro best supported MPEG-2. You may say why I need the conversion? GoPro cameras give me MP4 recordings and Premiere Pro also supports MP4 format. Well, that is true. GoPro cameras normally give MP4 H.264 and MOV H.265 as the recording format and both formats are listed on Premiere Pro supported file format list. But neither MP4 H.264 nor MOV H.265 is a good editing format and problems, like Premiere Pro crashing, only sound but no image, etc, often happen.
And the best method to avoid these problems is to use a GoPro to Premiere Pro converter to convert GoPro recorded format files to Premiere Pro more supported MPEG-2.
GoPro to Premiere Pro Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Avdshare Video Converter is just the most professional GoPro to Premiere Pro converter and it can help to easily convert any GoPro camera recorded MP4 H.264 or MOV H.265 to Premiere Pro more supported MPEG-2.
- Do not worry about the quality loss and this converter will cause no quality loss during the GoPro to Premiere Pro MPEG-2 conversion process.
- You also have the fastest conversion speed for the conversion, usually 90X faster than other converters.
- This converter also has the full ability in converting other unsupported MKV, FLV, RMVB, etc to Premiere Pro more supported MPEG-2.
- This converter is also designed with video editing function to allow you to edit your GoPro recorded MP4 H.264 or MOV H.265 before the conversion.
Guide on Converting GoPro MP4 H.264 or MOV H.265 to Premiere Pro MPEG-2
You can follow the guide below to easily convert your GoPro MP4 H.264 or MOV H.265 to Premiere Pro MPEG-2.
Make Preparation: Free download GoPro to Premiere Pro Converter
Step 1 Import GoPro Video file
You can import the GoPro recorded MP4 H.264 or MOV H.265 to this converter by clicking the Add File button. Or you can drag and drop the GoPro recorded MP4 H.264 or MOV H.265 file to this converter. Batch conversion from GoPro MP4 H.264 or MOV H.265 to Premiere Pro MPEG-2 is well supported.
Step 2 Select MPEG-2 as output video format
Premiere Pro more supported MPEG-2 can be easily selected as the output format by clicking the Profile category>General Video category.
Step 3 Complete the conversion
GoPro recorded MP4 H.264 or MOV H.265 will be soon converted to Premiere Pro more supported MPEG-2 after you click the Convert button.