How to Import FLV to iMovie for Editing?
FLV to iMovie Converter - Convert FLV to iMovie Supported Format
We all know that FLV is one common video format and one of the most popular video formats that people often use. For people who often surf the internet, they can easily and frequently go through the FLV videos on those websites like YouTube, Hulu, Yahoo, Metacafe, Google video and so on. But when users want to edit FLV in iMovie, first they need to convert the FLV to iMovie supported file formats, since iMovie doesn’t natively support FLV format and cannot directly import and edit FLV files.
Even if you have thought a thousand ways to settle down this problem, but the easiest and best way is to convert FLV to another video format compatible with iMovie. MPEG-2 and AVCHD, DV(standard definition), HDV (High Definition Video), MOV and MEPG-4 are all the acceptable video formats by iMovie, but among which, MOV H.264 and MP4 H.264 are the most accepted video formats by iMovie.
Well, if you want to save your time and get the satisfactory output file you can select Avdshare Video Converter for converting FLV to iMovie MOV. As one of the best FLV to iMovie converter in the market, it is so popular that many people gave excellent reviews after using it. I believe that it won’t let you feel disappointed.
FLV to iMovie Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Support to convert FLV video format to iMovie best supported formats such as MOV H.264 and MP4 H.264.
- Support to convert other unsupported video formats, like MKV, WMV, WTV, F4V, AVCHD, MTS, MXF, AVI, WebM, RMVB, etc to iMovie supported formats for successful video editing on iMovie.
- Convert FLV or other unsupported video formats to Windows Movie Maker, FCP, EDIUS, Adobe, or other video editing programs supported file formats.
- Support all kinds of video formats with high definition and standard definition as output.
- Convert FLV to iMovie MOV or convert other video and audio formats in batches.
- Convert FLV or other unsupported video formats to be the one supported by other playing devices like iPad, iPhone, Samsung, Android and so on.
- Support to edit any FLV video file with cropping, trimming, merging, add special effects and subtitles.
- Fast conversion speed allows you to get your wanted output file in short time.
Convert FLV to iMovie Video Format Guide
Free download FLV to iMovie Converter -Avdshare Video Converter
Step 1 Import the FLV
First, click the "Add file" button from the main panel to import the FLV video to the FLV to iMovie converter interface.
Step 2 Output the MP4 H.264
Then, click the "Profile" button to choose MP4 H.264 from the General Video category as output to meet your needs.
Step 3 Convert FLV to iMovie
Finally, click the “Convert” button to start and finish the FLV to iMovie MP4 H.264 conversion when all necessary setting is finished.