How to Import AVCDH to Premiere Pro?
Convert AVCDH (.mts or .m2ts) to Premiere Pro More Supported Video Format
Adobe Premiere Pro CS4/ CS5/ CS6 claims to support to import the AVCHD file, no matter a MTS or a M2TS, for editing. But in practice, many users have failed to import the AVCHD file to Adobe Premiere Pro CS4/ CS5/ CS6 for editing. Before sharing a workable solution, the following just lists some failure examples for your references.
When I try to use Premiere Pro CC to import the AVCHD file, the wired thing is that the imported AVCHD file has no sound track. I tried again after I cleared caches and cookies, but still no success. Any idea?
My Panasonic camcorder has recorded some AVCHD MTS files for me and I have stored them on my hard drive. VLC can compatibly play them without any problem, but not the Premiere Pro. I checked Premiere Pro support and it says that AVCHD is one of Premiere Pro supported video formats. Why this issue happen and is there a solution?
When I try to import the AVCHD MTS to Premiere Pro for editing, I failed and got the error message "File format not supported". But my friend can successfully import the AVCHD MTS file in Premiere Pro. Why this happen? Do I need a codec? Or have I missed something during the installation?
AVCHD file format, itself, requires a powerful computer CPU. And as for Adobe Premiere Pro, users better choose to import the AVCHD via Media Browser or Prelude compared with directly from the digital camcorder or the hard drive. And sometimes, renaming the .mts to .m2ts helps to import the AVCHD MTS to Adobe Premiere Pro. However, if the above methods do not help to solve the problem, users can convert the hard-handled AVCHD file to another easily-handled video format, such as MPG.
To convert the AVCHD to Premiere Pro more supported MPG, users will need help from a professional AVCDH to Premiere Pro converter - Avdshare Video Converter.
AVCDH to Premiere Pro Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert any AVCHD (MTS/M2TS) to any Premiere Pro more supported MPG.
- Convert other unsupported FLV, MKV, WTV, RMVB, etc to any Premiere Pro supported video formats.
- Convert AVCHD or other unsupported video formats to iMovie, FCP, EDIUS, Sony Vegas, Windows Movie Maker and other video editors supported video formats.
- Not only work as a video format to video editor converter to convert any unsupported video format to any video editor supported video formats, but also work as a video to video device and player converter to convert AVCHD or any unsupported video format to any video device or player supported video formats.
- Also support to easily convert between any two video formats or any two audio formats.
Guide on Converting AVCHD to Premiere Pro
The following guide will work to easily convert any AVCHD file to any version of Premiere Pro supported video formats.
Make Preparation: Free download AVCHD to Premiere Pro Converter
Step 1 Add AVCHD file
Users can easily import the AVCHD file to this AVCHD to Premiere Pro converter after the "Add file" button is clicked. Users can also drag and drop the AVCHD file to this AVCHD to Premiere Pro converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose MPG as your output format by clicking "Profile" button >"General Video" category.
Step 3 Convert AVCDH to Premiere Pro
The final step is to click the "Convert" button to get the AVCHD file easily converted to any version of Premiere Pro more supported MPEG-2, MPEG-1, AVI or other supported video formats.