How to Import AVCHD to FCP for Editing?
AVCHD to FCP Converter - Convert AVCHD to Final Cut Pro Supported ProRes
I shot many AVCHD MTS files with my JVC camcorder, and now I want to edit the recorded AVCHD files in FCP. But I failed to import the AVCHD file to FCP after trying three times. Can anyone tell me why I failed and how to successfully import the AVCHD MTS files to FCP for edition?
I need to batch convert AVCHD files to Final Cut Pro supported ProRes codecs. What software can do the converting AVCHD to FCP ProRes with the shortest time? Please give me a recommendation.
With the wide use of digital camcorders, like JVC, Panasonic, Canon, etc, many video fans will have a big chance to get many AVCHD files stored on their computers or hard drives. But the failure comes when they try to edit the recorded AVCHD files on FCP. Well, the failure appears because FCP does not natively support to edit AVCHD files. Is there a solution to this problem? Of course, for now the easiest solution is to use a AVCHD to FCP converter to convert the unsupported AVCHD to FCP most supported ProRes videos. Among all AVCHD to Final Cut Pro converters, Avdshare Video Converter comes to help at many users' first thought.
AVCHD to FCP Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert any AVCHD file (MTS or M2TS) recorded from any digital camcorder to FCP most supported ProRes.
- Convert other unsupported FLV, WMV, AVI, MKV, WTV, RMVB, etc to FCP most supported ProRes.
- Convert AVCHD or other unsupported video formats to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, Roku, Zune, Xbox, Windows Movie Maker, Windows Media Player, QuickTime and other video devices, media players and video editors supported video formats.
- Convert other video formats, like MP4, AVI, FLV, MOV, etc, to AVCHD for video archive with high quality of AVCHD files.
- Any video format is well supported to be converted to be another one.
- Edit AVCHD file before the conversion or edit any other video format after the conversion: trim, split, crop, merge, add subtitles, watermark, logo, etc to the video file, adjust video resolution, frame rate, sample rate, bitrate, etc.
Guide on Converting AVCHD to FCP
Convert AVCHD to FCP following the guide below.
Make Preparation: Free download AVCHD to FCP Converter
Step 1 Import AVCHD file
First, we need to transfer the AVCHD file stored on your digital camcorder to your computer. And then click the "Add file" button to add the AVCHD file to this AVCHD to FCP converter. Dragging and dropping the AVCHD file to this AVCHD to FCP converter also works.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose MOV ProRes as your output format by clicking "Profile" button >"General Video" category.
Step 3 Start the AVCHD to FCP Apple ProRes conversion
After all the above settings, click the "Convert" button to start and finish the AVCHD to FCP most supported MOV ProRes conversion.