How to Fix Video not Playing in LG TV?
Convert Unsupported MKV, MP4, AVI, FLV, MPG, VOB etc to LG TV Video Formats
If you have a LG TV and have been troubled by video playback failure, then I will tell you that you are not alone and many users have encountered the similar problems, like the followings:
I have two MKV files that I download from one video website, and recently the MKV files only plays 5 seconds on my LG TV and then stop playback. The MKV files can be played on my PC. Why the MKV files can not be played on my LG TV?
My friend sent me an MP4 file but what surprised me is that the MP4 file can not be played on my LG TV. I checked and found that LG TV does support to play MP4 file, but why I failed?
I have my LG TV with the YouTube app working well all time, but today I only got a black screen and a message saying that the video is not available after the YouTube video plays 10 seconds. Can anyone tell me how to correct this failure?
I failed to use my LG TV to play the Google Play movies that I purchased, but I can do that two days ago. Is there some setting that I made wrong? Any idea?
Generally speaking, LG TV supports almost all video formats, including MP4, MKV, TS, MOV, M4V, 3GP, WMV, 3G2, etc, but not any LG TV model got all the formats supported. Besides, the file size, video codec, resolution, storage location, audio codec, copywritten video, etc all effect whether the video can be normally played or not.
If we have confirmed that the video is not a written video, the video is not stored in a USB, the video bitrate or frame rate is not too high, then the failure is mostly caused by the codec issues. To solve the video or audio codec issue, we will need help from a professional LG TV converter - Avdshare Video Converter.
LG TV Video Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert any unsupported video file, like MKV, AVI, MP4, MOV, YouTube videoFLV, WebM, Google Play movie or TV file, MPG, H.265, VOB etc to any model of LG TV supported video format and the supported codec.
- Convert any video file with the unsupported bitrate or frame rate to the one with LG TV supported bitrate or frame rate.
- Convert any unsupported video format to Apple TV, Toshiba TV, Samsung TV, Philip TV and any other smart TV supported video formats.
- Convert any unsupported video format to any video device or player, like iPhone, iPad, iPod, Windows Media Player, QuickTime, etc supported video formats.
- Convert between any two video formats or any two audio formats for any video format or any audio format need.
Guide on Converting the Unsupported Video File to LG TV
Any unsupported video format can be easily converted to any model of LG TV supported video formats.
Make Preparation: Free download LG TV Converter
Step 1 Add the unsupported video file
Click the "Add file" button to import the unsupported video file, such as MP4, to this LG TV converter. Dragging and dropping the unsupported MP4 file to this LG TV converter also works.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose MP4 H.264, 3GP H.264, etc as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
If your video resolution, frame rate or bitrate is too high, you can click the Setting… button>Advanced tab>Video Codec where you can adjust the video resolution, bitrate, frame rate, etc to LG TV supported ones.
Step 3 Start the conversion
Finally, users need to click the "Convert" button to have the unsupported MP4 file converted to LG TV supported video format with the supported codec, resolution, bitrate, frame rate, etc.