How to Fix EDIUS Failed to Open MP4?
MP4 to EDIUS Converter - Convert Any MP4 to EDIUS Supported Video Format
EDIUS is a non-linear video editing software and supports to edit your own video files with many aspects. As for your personal video format files, MP4 files take the most part. So can we import the MP4 files to EDIUS for editing? Well, in practice, many users tried to import their MP4 files to EDIUS for editing, but some of them failed while some others succeeded. Why? Well, MP4 is widely obtained from many video sharing websites and users' recording devices and is widely supported by many video devices and players, but MP4 is not a good video editing format and is not well supported by many video editing applications. As for EDIUS, it supports to edit MP4 video format, but not all its wrapped codecs. So how to fix it? Because most of us do not want to shift to another video editing program to edit our MP4 files.
You are lucky to read this article in which I will introduce a professional MP4 to EDIUS converter and how to use it to convert any MP4 file to EDIUS for compatible editing.
MP4 to EDIUS Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
Avdshare Video Converter is just the powerful MP4 to EDIUS converter we are talking about. With Avdshare Video Converter, the following tasks can be easily done:
- Convert any MP4 file with any unsupported codec to EDIUS best supported MP4 MPEG-4, MP4 XAVC HS, MP4 XAVC S-1, MPEG-2, etc for the compatible editing.
- Convert any other unsupported MKV, AVI, FLV, etc to any EDIUS best supported file formats.
- Zero quality loss has when converting MP4, MKV, AVI, FLV, etc to EDIUS supported file formats.
- The highly advanced conversion speed ensures that you finish the MP4, MKV, etc to EDIUS conversion in very short time.
- This Avdshare Video Converter also enables to convert MP4 or any other unsupported file format to Sony Vegas, iMovie, FCP, Windows Movie Maker or any other video editing program supported file formats.
- Batch conversion from MP4 to EDIUS or any other video format to video editing program is fully supported.
Guide on Converting MP4 to EDIUS
The following will list the step by step guide on how to easily convert any MP4 file to EDIUS best supported file format.
Make Preparation: Free download MP4 to EDIUS Converter
Step 1 Add MP4 file
Run this converter on your Windows or Mac computer and click Add File button to add your MP4 file to this converter interface. The drag&drop feature also works when adding MP4 to this converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Click the "Profile" button>"General Video" category to select MPEG-2, MP4 MPEG-4, etc as the output format.
Step 3 Complete the conversion
Click the Convert button to start the conversion and once the conversion is finished, find the EDIUS supported file format from your designated file folder.