How to Fix Cannot Play MP4 on Nexus?
MP4 to Nexus Converter - Convert Unsupported MP4 to Nexus Supported Video Format
Recently many users have reported the MP4 playback failure in various forums. From their reports, we can learn that some users have MP4 playback failure on Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P and other Nexus phones while some other users have it on Nexus 9, Nexus 7 and other Nexus tablets. Well, the following will explain to users why they failed to play MP4 on Nexus devices and the easiest solution.
Why Users Failed to Play MP4 on Nexus?
The failure is mainly caused by the MP4 video codec. MP4 format is supported by Nexus devices, but not every wrapped codec. All Nexus devices get MP4 H.264 well supported, because all Nexus devices adopt Android operating system. So if your MP4 is encoded with non-H.264 codecs you will face MP4 playback failure on Nexus devices.
Solution to Successfully Playing MP4 on Nexus
To successfully play any MP4 file on any Nexus, users had better convert unsupported MP4 to any Nexus best supported MP4 H.264. In order to get the best output quality and fast conversion speed, users are advised to use the professional MP4 to Nexus converter - Avdshare Video Converter when converting MP4 to Nexus. Let's learn the key features of Avdshare Video Converter together as follows:
- Convert any MP4 file with any unsupported codec to any Nexus phone, like Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Nexus 6, Nexus 5, Nexus 4, etc and any Nexus tablet, like Nexus 9, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc best supported MP4 H.264.
- Convert other unsupported video formats, like MKV, MOV, WMV, AVI, FLV, AVCHD, etc to any Nexus phone or tablet best supported MP4 H.264.
- Not only convert the unsupported MP4, MOV, etc to Nexus, but also convert to any Android device or tablet best supported video formats, including any Android phone, computer, tablet, smart TV, etc.
- Actually, this MP4 to Nexus converter works to convert the unsupported MP4 or other unsupported video formats to any Apple computer, any iOS device, like iPhone, iPad, any game console, like PSP, Roku or any smart TV , Apple TV, Samsung TV best supported video formats.
- Support to convert MP4 to any other video format or convert various video to MP4 format
Guide on Converting MP4 to Nexus
Follow the guide below to easily convert any unsupported MP4 to any Nexus device more supported MP4 H.264.
Make Preparation: Free download MP4 to Nexus Converter
Step 1 Add MP4 file
This MP4 to Nexus converter supports the drag-and -drop feature, so users can easily drag the MP4 file and drop it there. Also, this MP4 to Nexus converter supports to click the "Add file" button to get the MP4 file to this MP4 to Nexus converter. Batch conversion from MP4 to Nexus MP4 H.264 is well supported.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Click "Profile" button to choose Nexus optimized MP4 H.264 as the output format from the following "General Video" category.
Step 3 Convert MP4 to Nexus
Users can get the imported MP4 file easily converted to any Nexus device best supported MP4 H.264 after the Convert button is clicked.