How to Fix 'AAC File not Playing' Issue?
AAC Converter - Convert AAC to Device or Player Best Supported MP3
Have stored some AAC files on your computer disk or USB, but failed to play them on your device or player? Want to know how to open the unplayed AAC file? The following AAC converter easily helps to convert your AAC file to MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, etc on your Windows or Mac to enable compatible AAC playback anywhere.
AAC format is one popular audio format and normally provide higher audio quality if compared with MP3 format at the same bitrate. We know that MP3 format is widely accepted by many audio devices and players, so what about AAC audio format compatibility? To tell you the truth, AAC compatibility is not as good as MP3 compatibility and many audio devices and players do not support the AAC format file or only the latest audio device model or player version get AAC audio format supported. You can check some AAC file not playing examples as below.
I have got some AAC files, but they can not be opened in my Windows Media Player. Any solution?
I am trying to play some AAC files in Winamp, but I have got no luck. Any idea?
Can't play AAC file on Android mobile? I failed to do that. Can you give an explanation?
I do not know why my iPhone device failed to open the AAC file and I need a solution.
Solution to not Playing AAC File
If your AAC file is in good status and the AAC file playback failure is normally caused by AAC incompatibility with your device and player. If you want to open AAC in your media player try to update your media player to its latest version. And normally it will help. If you want to open AAC file on your device you had better convert the unplayed AAC file to your device best supported audio format, such as MP3, and that is a universal method.
The Best AAC Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Avdshare Audio Converter is the best AAC converter with which any AAC file can be easily converted to your device or player best supported MP3 for the compatible playback.
- Convert AAC to many more audio formats, like AAC to WAV, WMA, FLAC, AIFF, OGG, MP2, etc to allow compatible AAC playback on or in more audio devices and players.
- It provides super fast conversion speed to finish your AAC to MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, etc conversion.
- There is no quality loss during the AAC to MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, etc conversion.
- Support you to batch convert many AAC files to MP3, WAV, WMA, etc at one time.
- Powerful enough to convert other audio formats to any needed one.
Guide on Converting AAC to MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, etc
The following guide easily helps to convert any AAC file to MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, etc.
Make Preparation: Free download AAC Converter
Step 1 Import AAC audio file
You can click the Add File button to import your AAC file to this converter. You can also drag and drop your AAC file to this converter. Batch conversion from many AAC files to other audio formats only needs you to import all your AAC files to this converter.
Step 2 Specify MP3, AC3, WMA, etc as output audio format
The needed MP3, AC3, WMA, etc can be easily set as the output format after you click the Profile button>General Audio category.
Step 3 Complete the AAC to MP3, AC3, WMA, etc
You can complete the AAC to MP3, AC3, WMA, etc conversion after the Convert button is clicked.