How to Extract Subtitles from MP4 on Mac and Windows?
MP4 Subtitles Extractor - Extract Subtitles from MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV, MPG etc
I want to extract subtitles from my MP4 movie file, but I can not figure out how it works. Can you introduce me a software to get my need done?
I have downloaded one MP4 file, and I want to extract its subtitles for my another video file. The subtitles are softcoded ones. Can you share me a method to easily extract the subtitles on it? Thanks for your answer.
If you are a video movie fan you will download many MP4 video movies. And most of the downloaded MP4 video movies are with subtitles. Subtitles are good for users to better understand the video file, but sometimes the encoded subtitles make the entire video unplayed in many video players. Also, in some cases the subtitles and the video image can not sync with each other or you want to replace the subtitles with another subtitles. So for all these, you will need to extract subtitles from your MP4 files. Then how to do that? The following will introduce a professional MP4 Subtitles extractor - Avdshare Video Converter to extract the subtitles from any MP4 file.
MP4 Subtitles Extractor - Avdshare Video Converter
- Extract subtitles, including the hardcoded subtitles and softcoded subtitles, from any MP4 file, MKV file, AVI, FLV, WTV, MOV, AVCHD, etc no matter from where you download the MP4 file.
- Extract the subtitles from MP4, MKV, etc no matter what format the subtitles are in, TXT, SRT, ASS, etc.
- This software supports to change the MP4 file, MKV file, MOV file, etc to another file format after extracting subtitles.
- Besides extracting subtitles, this software also supports to rotate, crop, merge, trim your MP4, MKV, etc or change the sample rate, bitrate, frame rate, etc of the MP4, MKV, AVI, etc.
- Lose no video or audio quality after extracting subtitles, rotating, cropping, changing video sample rate, bitrate, resolution, etc.
Guide on Extracting Subtitles from MP4
You can follow the guide below to extract subtitles from MP4 file.
Make Preparation: Free download MP4 Subtitles Extractor
Step 1 Import MP4 Video file
Click the Add File button to import your MP4 file from which you want to extract subtitles. This software also supports to drag and drop your MP4 file to this software.
Step 2 Extract subtitles from MP4
Click File>Properties... to bring up the Properties window where you can find Subtitle, and then you need to click Save As button to decide in which file folder that you want to store the extracted subtitles. Then click OK button to allow this subtitles extractor to extract the subtitles from MP4 file.
If you need to do other video editing work to your MP4 file you can click Rotate button, Split button, Merge button, Trim button to do the corresponding video editing work or click Setting... button>Advance panel where you can adjust your video resolution, sample rate, aspect ratio, frame rate, etc.