How to Extract Audio from MKV to MP3, AAC, WAV, DTS, FLAC etc?
MKV Audio Extractor - Extract Audio File, MP3, AAC, WAV, DTS, AC3, WMA, FLAC, etc from MKV
Have downloaded some MKV files and want to extract its audio files as MP3, WAV, DTS, AAC, WMA, OGG, etc? If so you come to the right place and the following will introduce the most professional MKV extractor - Avdshare Video Converter to help you to easily exact any audio format from MKV video. Before it, I will also list the main situations where you may want to extract audio files from MKV.
- Have downloaded some MKV movie videos, but only need its audio files to learn its language or listen to its audio files when walking or driving a car.
- To release some storage space, you may need to extract and only save its audio file from MKV video file.
- Some MKV files have playback issues with some audio players and so we need to extract its audio files for successful audio playback in your audio players.
If you have met the above situations or some other situations where you want to extract audio files from MKV video file the most powerful MKV audio extractor - Avdshare Audio Converter comes to help.
MKV Audio Extractor - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Exact any audio file in audio formats, like MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA, FLAC, AIFF, OGG, MP2, RA, M4A, AU, DTS, etc from any MKV video format file.
- Extract audio file from any other video format file, like extracting audio file from MP4, AVI, FLV, MOV, WMV, WTV, AVCHD, etc.
- You can extract any audio file from MKV, MP4, etc on any Windows or any Mac computer.
- Besides, this MKV audio extractor also helps to convert between any two video formats, any two audio formats and from one video format to one audio format without quality loss.
- Also, you can use this MKV audio extractor to adjust the MKV resolution, frame rate, codec, bitrate, audio channel, etc before the conversion.
Guide on Extracting MP3, AAC, etc from MKV
You can follow the guide below to extract any MP3, AAC, WAV, etc from any MKV video file.
Make Preparation: Free download MKV Audio Extractor
Step 1 Import MKV file
Run this converter on your Windows or Mac computer and then click the Add File button to browse and add your MKV file from which you want to extract audio to this converter.
Step 2 Extract audio from MKV
Click the "Profile" button and select MP3, AAC, WAV, etc from the appearing "General Audio" category or "Lossless Audio" category. For example, if you want to extract AAC from MKV file just choose AAC from the "General Audio" category.
If you want to edit the extract audio file you can click the Setting... button>go toAdvanced panel where you can go to Audio Codec to adjust the audio code, go to Bitrate to adjust the audio bitrate, go to Sample Rate to adjust audio sample rate, etc.
Step 3 Complete the audio extraction from MKV
Click the Convert button to complete the audio extraction from MKV video file.