How to Embed Subtitles into Video Permanently?
Step by Step Guide to Permanently Add Subtitles to Video
I have downloaded one movie from YouTube, but I can not understand its meaning very well, because it has French language. How can I embed the English subtitles to the video file? If I need some software to do the subtitles adding work, please recommend a workable software for my need. Thanks for your help.
Have downloaded some very interesting foreign movies and videos from YouTube, Vimeo, etc, but do not understand them well due to the foreign language and so want to embed subtitles to these downloaded movies or videos permanently? Want to embed the subtitles to the video for foreign language learning purpose? If you want to embed subtitles into video permanently but do not have a professional video subtitles embedder for the subtitles adding work, then you can try the following one - Avdshare Video Converter.
Key Features of Avdshare Video Converter
- Add any subtitles in any subtitles format to any video file, no matter the video is downloaded from the video sharing website, recorded by some video recording device or from other sources, and no matter the video is in what video format, MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, AVCHD, FLV, MOV, etc.
- The supported subtitles formats include srt, ass, ssa, idx, etc and there will be no quality loss during the subtitles adding process.
- Users can save the video original video format or change the original video format to another one after embedding the subtitles.
- Embed subtitles to any video format on any computer system, any Mac system or any Windows system.
- Except for embedding subtitles to any video file permanently, this professional video converter also works to edit video file with other aspects, like trimming, splitting, merging, rotating, changing video codec, resolution, frame rate, bitrate, volume, etc.
- Except for working as a video editor, this professional video converter also works as a professional video converter to convert the video file to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android mobile or tablet, smart TVs, PSP, Roku, Zune or any other video device, player or editor supported video formats.
- Convert any video format to another video format or to any audio format.
Guide on Embedding the Subtitles to Video Permanently
Users can follow the guide below to easily embed the subtitles to MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, etc permanently.
Make Preparation: Free download Video Subtitles Embedder
Step 1 Add video file
Click the "Add file" button to easily import the video file to this video subtitles embedder. This video converter also supports to drag and drop the video file to this video subtitles embedder.
Step 2 Embed subtitles to MP4
Click the Effect button to bring up the video editing window.
Click the Subtitles tab to go to "Subtitle" pane.
Click the "+" button to get the subtitles file that you want to embed to this video file imported to this video subtitles embedder.
You always have the option to adjust the subtitles font, color, size, transparency, position, etc by clicking the related buttons.
Step 3 Select the soft subtitles you want to hardcode to video
Click the Video Subtitle Triangle drop-down button to choose the soft subtitles that you want to hardcode.
Step 4 Start to embed the subtitles to the video file
Finally, click the Convert button to start and save the edited video file with subtitles to your designated location.