How to Edit TOD Files?
Tod Editor: Edit TOD Files and Convert TOD to MP4, AVI, MOV etc
Now many users may have recorded and stored some TOD files on their digital camcorders or computers, but few of them know what TOD files really are and how to open and edit them. Now the following article just gives a brief introduction of TOD files and especially how to edit TOD files.
TOD file format is actually a recording format used by some JVC digital camcorders. The TOD file format is usually stored in MPEG transport stream container file. The TOD file format is difficult to be played by many devices and video players and let alone edit TOD files, which is more difficult. Now the following article will teach you how to easily edit TOD files with a professional TOD editor - Avdshare Video Converter.
What Edit Functions Can Avdshare Video Converter Provide to Edit TOD Files?
- As one of the most Professional TOD editors, Avdshare Video Converter can trim or crop TOD files to enable users to get their needed TOD clip.
- If you have many small TOD clips or one big TOD file, Avdshare Video Converter can merge all of them into one big TOD file or split the big TOD file into many small TOD video clips.
- Avdshare Video Converter can also add many special effects to TOD file, like the Black and White effect, Woodcarving effect, Negative effect, Carving effect, etc.
- If you want to add some watermark to your TOD file, Avdshare Video Converter can also help you.
- Avdshare Video Converter also helps to add or remove subtitles to or from TOD file.
- Avdshare Video Converter also enables to change TOD file frame rate, bitrate, sample rate, volume, size, brightness, saturation, contrast, channels, etc.
- Avdshare Video Converter also performs well to rotate TOD file to 90 degrees, 180 degrees and 270 degrees.
- If, after editing TOD file, you want to change the TOD file to other file formats, like MP4, AVI, FLV, MOV, MKV, WMV, etc, you are also right to choose Avdshare Video Converter.
- Also amazingly is that Avdshare Video Converter can help to edit other video formats, including MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, WMV, FLV, AVCHD, WTV, etc.
- Furthermore, Avdshare Video Converter also helps to change video formats between any two video formats.
How to Use Avdshare Video Converter to Edit TOD File?
The following guide will teach you to edit TOD file in many aspects.
Make Preparation: Free downloadTOD Editor
Step 1 Upload TOD file
Click the "Add file" button to easily import the unsupported TOD file to this TOD editor. You can also drag and drop the TOD file to this TOD editor.
Step 2: Edit TOD file
Click the Trim button, Split button, Watermark button, Effect button, Rotate button, Merge button, Crop button, etc to do the corresponding TOD edition.
Click the Setting... button to change TOD frame rate, bitrate, sample rate, codec, volume, channels, etc.
Step 3 Targeted output format setting (Optional)
If you want to change the TOD file format to another easily-handled file format, click the "Profile" button >"General Video" category to do that.
Step 4 Finish editing TOD files.
Click the "Convert" button to finish convert and edit TOD Video files.