How to Edit FLV in Windows Movie Maker?
Convert Any FLV to Windows Movie Maker More Supported MPG, AVI, WMV
Windows Movie Maker is a widely used video editing software developed by Microsoft with which you can edit your personal video file, like joining many video clips into one big video file, adding background music and text caption to your video file, applying image filter, transition effects, etc to your video file. However, Windows Movie Maker can not accept to edit any video format file, so it is better that you check if your video file is on Windows Movie Maker supported video format list before importing it to Windows Movie Maker for editing. From Windows Movie Maker official website, we know that WMV, AVI, MPEG-2, etc are well supported by Windows Movie Maker, so if your video file, such as FLV, failed to be edited on Windows Movie Maker the most possible reason is that your video file, FLV, is not natively supported by Windows Movie Maker. After learning the above, you may wonder how to successfully edit FLV and other unsupported video files on Windows Movie Maker.
The Most Popular Method to Successfully Edit FLV on Windows Movie Maker
Among all available methods, using a professional video converter to convert FLV to Windows Movie Maker best supported video format is the most widely adopted one, for which you may need help from the professional FLV to Windows Movie Maker converter - Avdshare Video Converter. Let's check the key features of Avdshare Video Converter as below.
FLV to Windows Movie Maker Converter – Avdshare Video Converter
- Easily convert any FLV file downloaded from any video sharing website to any Windows Movie Maker version more supported MPG, AVI, WMV format to ensure the compatible editing.
- Easily convert other unsupported MP4, MOV, Apple ProRes, MXF, RMVB, M2TS, F4V, etc to any Windows Movie Maker video format for the compatible editing.
- Working as any video format to any other video editor converter to convert any video format to FCP, EDIUS, Sony Vegas, and other popular video editors most popular video formats.
- Except for solving video format and video editors incompatibility issues, this FLV to Windows Movie Maker converter also supports to convert any unaccepted video format to any other video device, like iPhone, Android mobile, etc, player, like QuickTime, Windows Media Player, etc and program, such as Apple Watch, supported video formats.
- Lose no quality during FLV to Windows Movie Maker conversion or other video format conversions.
- The fastest conversion speed is applied to convert FLV to Windows Movie Maker or other video format conversions.
Guide on Converting FLV to Windows Movie Maker
The following guide will work to easily convert any FLV file to any Windows Movie Maker supported format.
Make Preparation: Free download FLV to Windows Movie Maker Converter
Step 1 Import FLV file
Clicking the Add File button or the drag-drop feature can easily import the FLV file to this FLV to Windows Movie Maker converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Click the "Profile" drop down triangle to select Windows Movie Maker more supported MPEG-2, AVI, WMV, etc from "General Video" category or "HD Video".
Step 3 Complete the conversion
Easily complete FLV to Windows Movie Maker conversion by clicking the Convert button.