How to Edit Bandicam Videos in Windows Movie Maker?
Convert Any Bandicam Recorded Video to Windows Movie Maker WMV, AVI, or MPG
Have recorded many personal videos with Bandicam and want to edit them before sharing to your friends or family? Failed to import Bandicam recorded videos to Windows Movie Maker for editing? If so, read on the following article in which you will know more about Bandicam and how to successfully edit any Bandicam recorded video file on Windows Movie Maker.
Bandicam, simply put, is a screen capture software which allows you to record the screen videos as AVI or MP4 format with its three modes: Screen Recording mode, Game Recording mode and Device Recording mode. Bandicam can give you original video quality and so many users have selected Bandicam when having the screen recording need. However, you must check if Bandicam recorded video format, AVI or MP4, is supported by your video editing softwares before it. For example, if you want to edit it on iMovie, you had better choose MP4 H.264 as the recording format, if Adobe Premiere, choose AVI Motion JPEG and Sony Vegas, etc. But if you try to edit it on Windows Movie Maker, it is more difficult, since neither AVI nor MP4 is well supported by Windows Movie Maker.
How to Successfully Edit Bandicam Videos in Windows Movie Maker?
Bandicam AVI or MP4 is not well supported by Windows Movie Maker, so to fix this, you will need a Bandicam to Windows Movie Maker converter to convert Bandicam AVI or MP4 to Windows Movie Maker best supported WMV. Among all Bandicam to Windows Movie Maker converters, Avdshare Video Converter is highly recommended. Why many users choose Avdshare Video Converter? It is closely related with Avdshare Video Converter powerful features. Let's learn its key features as below.
- Easily convert any Bandicam recorded AVI or MP4 to any Windows Movie Maker version best supported WMV, AVI, MPG etc for the smooth editing.
- Easily convert any Bandicam AVI or MP4 to other file formats, like MOV, WMV, FLV, WTV, Apple ProRes, MPG, RMVB, MKV, H.265, WebM etc, for any video device or player to compatibly work with the Bandicam video.
- Convert Bandicam to Windows Movie Maker WMV or to any other video format without any quality loss and with the fast conversion speed.
- Convert any other unsupported video format to other devices and players best supported file formats. The supported devices and players include iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, Windows Media Player, QuickTime, etc.
- No ad and no virus will be included during the Bandicam to Windows Movie Maker WMV conversion process.
Guide on Converting Bandicam AVI or MP4 to Windows Movie Maker WMV
The following guide will provide the step by step guide on how to easily convert Bandicam AVI or MP4 to Windows Movie Maker WMV.
Make Preparation: Free download Bandicam to Windows Movie Maker Converter
Step 1 Import Bandicam AVI or MP4 file
Click the Add File button to import Bandicam AVI or MP4 file to this Bandicam to Windows Movie Maker converter. You can also use the Drag-Drop feature to import the Bandicam AVI or MP4 file to this Bandicam to Windows Movie Maker converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Users need to click the "Profile" button>"General Video" category to choose WMV format as the output format.
Step 3 Complete the conversion
The Bandicam AVI or MP4 file can be simply converted to any Windows Movie Maker WMV with the Convert button clicked.