How to Edit AVCHD to Avid Media Composer?
Convert AVCHD to Avid Media Composer More Supported Format
Avid Media Composer is the non-linear editing system which has helped many video fans with the video editing work. Avid Media Composer supports to edit the video files recorded by camera, smartphone or stored in media drive or video server. However, recently many users have reported that the AVCHD files, no matter shot by their camcorders or downloaded from the internet, have incompatibility issues with Avid Media Composer, even the latest version. Why and is there a solution?
Why Some Users Failed to Edit AVCHD in Avid Media Composer?
AVCHD is one of Avid Media Composer supported video formats, but not any AVCDH file is supported by Avid Media Composer. Avid Media Composer for now supports AVCHD files with MTS file extension and H.264 codec recorded by Canon, JVC, Panasonic, Sony, etc. However, many users know that M2TS is also the AVCHD file and is also easily recorded by many digital camcorders. But the M2TS files or MTS files encoded with non-H.264 codes are not supported by Avid Media Composer.
How to Solve AVCHD Files not Supported by Avid Media Composer?
Users who get used to Avid Media Composer will never easily change to another video editor. So these users only need a professional AVCHD to Avid converter to convert the AVCHD to Avid Media Composer supported video formats. Avdshare Video Converter is just the professional AVCHD to Avid converter that many users need.
AVCHD to Avid Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert any unsupported AVCHD (MTS or M2TS) to any Avid Media Composer supported video formats, such as QuickTime MOV.
- Convert other unsupported FLV, WMV, MKV, WTV, RMVB, AVI, etc to any version of Avid Media Composer supported video formats.
- Not only support to convert the incompatible video format to Avid Media Composer supported video formats, but also support to convert the incompatible ones to iMovie, Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas, EDIUS, Adobe Premiere and many other video editors supported video formats.
- Not only support the incompatible video formats to video editors, but also convert them to video devices and video players supported video formats.
- Convert any video format to another one.
How to Convert the Unsupported AVCHD to Avid?
The following article will list a step by step guide to help users to easily convert the unsupported AVCHD to Avid Media Composer supported video formats.
Make Preparation: Free download AVCHD to Avid Converter
Step 1 Upload AVCHD file
Click the "Add file" button to easily upload the AVCHD file to this AVCHD to Avid converter. Users can also drag and drop the AVCHD file to this AVCHD to Avid Converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose QuickTime MOV or other Avid Media Composer supported file formats as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
Step 3 Start the conversion
The final step is to click the "Convert" button to start and finish the AVCHD to Avid Media Composer supported video formats conversion.