How to Convert PAL to NTSC?
PAL to NTSC Converter - Convert Video from PAL to NTSC or NTSC to PAL
NTSC and PAL are two main analog video systems and these two video systems are adopted by most of the world. NTSC is adopted by U.S., Canada, Mexico, some parts of Central and South America, Japan, Taiwan, and Korea while PAL is mainly for U.K., Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, China, India, Australia, most of Africa and the Middle East. Actually, there is no problem when users watch NTSC or PAL videos on NTSC or PAL supported regions, but if you want to play PAL video on NTSC compatible DVD players or NTSC on PAL compatible DVD players and TVs, you may encounter playback issues, although some PAL compatible players can play NTSC video, but not all of them. So we need to buy another DVD player or TV to play the incompatible PAL or NTSC videos, right?
Of course not and the following article will show you a professional PAL to NTSC converter to help users to easily solve this incompatibility issue.
PAL to NTSC Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Working as a professional PAL to NTSC converter, Avdshare Video Converter can easily convert any PAL video to the NTSC video for compatibly playing any PAL video on any NTSC-compatible DVD player or TV.
- Also working as a professional NTSC to PAL converter, Avdshare Video Converter also supports to convert any NTSC video to PAL video.
- No matter convert PAL to NTSC or NTSC to PAL, there is no any video quality loss, but the conversion speed is very fast.
- Except for converting between PAL and NTSC, this Avdshare Video Converter can also work as a professional video converter to convert any unsupported video format to the one supported by any of your devices, players and other video applications.
- Besides, this Avdshare Video Converter also supports to edit the PAL video, NTSC video, MP4, MOV, WMV, etc before or after the video conversion.
Guide on Converting PAL to NTSC
Follow the guide below to convert any PAL video to NTSC video.
Make Preparation: Free download PAL to NTSC Converter
Step 1 Import video in PAL mode
Users need to click the "Add file" button to get the the video in PAL mode file imported to this PAL to NTSC converter. The drag and drop function also works to get the PAL file imported to this PAL to NTSC converter.
Step 2 Set NTSC as output mode
The PAL file resolution is 720×576 while the NTSC is 720×480. The PAL frame rate is 25 fps while the NTSC fps is 29.97 fps. So when talking about converting PAL to NTSC, we usually change the video size resolution and frame rate.
Click the Setting... button>Advanced panel where users change the video resolution to 720×480 and the frame rate to 29.97 fps.
If you want to change the video format after the video resolution and frame rate adjustment, users can click the "Profile" button >"General Video" category to get any video format as the output format.
Step 3 Convert PAL and NTSC
Click the "Convert" button to complete the PAL and NTSC conversion.