How to Convert MOD to FLV on Windows and Mac?
MOD to FLV Converter - Convert Recorded Video Files from MOD to FLV
I shot many MOD interesting files from the JVC camcorder and now I want to upload them to my blog for sharing to more friends. But I failed and got a message saying unsupported file format. Can you tell me how I can convert the MOD file to FLV for successfully uploading the MOD file to my blog?
Many users may have stored some MOD files on their computer disks or hard drives, but most of them may not know what a MOD file really is and what to do when failing to upload the MOD file to YouTube or delivering the MOD file online. Now the following article may give you a clear MOD file explanation and how to deliver MOD file online.
MOD format is a tapeless video format used by camcorders, like JVC, Panasonic, Canon, etc. The MOD format is actually a MPEG-2 program stream file and normally can be played on the player which supports to play MPEG-2 file. But if you want to upload MOD to YouTube or deliver MOD file online, you had better convert MOD to FLV, a file format most suitable for online purpose.
To convert MOD to FLV, a professional MOD to FLV converter, like Avdshare Video Converter, is needed.
MOD to FLV Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Easily convert MOD to FLV to successfully upload MOD to YouTube or to any video website or use the MOD file for any online purpose.
- Convert MOD to MP4, MOV, etc for easily playing MOD on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV or on other Apple products.
- Convert MOD to MP4, 3GP, etc for easily playing MOD file on any Android mobile or tablet.
- Convert any MOD file to WMV, ASF, etc for easily playing any MOD file in Windows Media Player.
- Convert an MOD file to RMVB for successfully playing the MOD file in RealPlayer.
- Convert any MOD file to MKV, AVI, WTV, etc for successfully playing any MOD file in any other media player.
- Convert TOD, or any other video format to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android or any other video device or player supported video formats.
- Convert any video format to another one to solve any video incompatibility problem
Guide on Converting MOD to FLV
Easily follow the guide below to convert MOD to FLV.
Make Preparation: Free download MOD to FLV Converter
Step 1 UploadMOD file
Simply use the drag&drop function to import the MOD file to this MOD to FLV converter. Or click the "Add file" button to import the MOD file to this MOD to FLV converter. Batch conversion from MOD to FLV is supported.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose FLV as your output format by clicking "Profile" button >"General Video" category.
Step 3 Start the conversion
One step to complete the MOD to FLV conversion is to click the"Convert" button.