How to Burn AVI to DVD on Mac?
Convert AVI to iDVD Supported Format to Burn AVI to DVD via iDVD
As a video fan, there is a big chance that you will download and store many AVI files on your computer. Someday, you may want to play the AVI files on your DVD player or the DVD player connected TV. How can we do that? Because most of DVD players do not support to natively play AVI files. Many users know that we can burn the AVI to DVD and then play the burned DVD on DVD player. Well, that is right. And burning AVI to DVD may be the most efficient way to play AVI on DVD player. There are many free DVD burners available for Mac users, such as iDVD, to burn AVI to DVD for free, but AVI is not the iDVD most supported video format, and so many users have failed to directly use iDVD to burn AVI to DVD. How to solve that? Now the following article will introduce a professional AVI to DVD converter - Avdshare Video Converter to help users to convert the AVI to iDVD most supported QuickTime format before the AVI burning as well as a step by step guide on how to use iDVD to burn AVI to DVD on Mac computer.
AVI to iDVD Video Format Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert any AVI encoded with any codec to iDVD most supported QuickTime format for easily burning any AVI to DVD on Mac for free.
- Convert any other video format, like FLV, WMV, MKV, ASF, WTV, RMVB, etc to QuickTime format for burning to DVD purpose.
- Convert AVI to MP4, WMV, FLV, MKV, WTV, AVCHD, 3GP, ASF, etc for working AVI on or in many other video devices and players.
- Convert other video formats to AVI for any AVI compatible video application.
- Not only convert AVI, but also convert any other unsupported video format to any device, player, or program supported video format.
Guide on Converting AVI to iDVD Best Supported Video Formats
Follow the guide below to easily convert the AVI format to iDVD best supported QuickTime MOV.
Make Preparation: Free download AVI to DVD Converter
Step 1 Upload AVI file
Click the "Add file" button to easily import the AVI file to this AVI to DVD converter. Users can also drag and drop the AVI file to this AVI to DVD converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose QuickTime MOV as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
Step 3 Start the conversion
Click the "Convert" button to easily start and finish the AVI to iDVD best supported QuickTime MOV format conversion.
How to Use iDVD to Burn the Converted AVI to DVD?
- Launch iDVD and click the Movies button to import your converted AVI to iDVD.
- You can customize the menu or add other transition effects. You can also click the Menu Info button to set dialog panel to change the loop duration time, audio volume, drop zone, etc.
- Click the Burn button to burn your imported AVI to DVD movie.