How to Brighten Videos in Dark to Get Good Video Effect?
Video Brightener - Brighten Video Files on Mac and Windows
I shot one indoor video, but I do not know why the shot video is too dark. It is just like that the video is shot in cloudy day, but it is not. How can I adjust the dark video to bright one.
Sometimes, due to the light or angle, the videos shot by users are too or a litter dark. Or sometimes, the videos downloaded from the internet are also dark when playing on our computer even though they work fine online. The dark videos will cause bad visual effect and affect the details of the videos and may be refused to be uploaded to YouTube, Facebook and other social websites. So is there an easy way to brighten the dark video? Yes, a professional video brightener can easily brighten your video file.
Video Brightener - Avdshare Video Converter
Avdshare Video Converter is just the most powerful and professional video brightener with which any dark video file can be easily brightened. Check the main functions of Avdshare Video Converter as below.
- Brighten any dark video in any video format, MP4, AVI, FLV, WEBM, MOV, WMV, MKV, MXF, etc to satisfy your video playback or uploading needs.
- Darken any video file with any video format if your video is too bright.
- Change the original video format to another one after brightening or darkening the video file.
- Do other video edition work: Watermark video, split video, rotate video, merge videos, add Black and White effect, Oil Painting effect, Line Drawing effect, Woodcarving effect, change video codec, size, sample rate, bitrate, etc.
- Preview the brightened video before exporting the brightened video file.
Guide on Brightening Video
Follow the guide below to brighten the video.
Make Preparation: Free download Video Brightener
Step 1 Add the video file
Click the "Add file" button to import any video file that you want to brighten to this video brightener.
Step 2 Brighten video file
Click Effect button>Image Option where you will find Brightness, Contrast and Saturation options, to brighten video file, we need to adjust the video Brightness and Contrast. Drag the slider of Brightness and Contrast to brighten your imported video file. Preview the brightened video file until it meets your demand.
Step 3 Targeted output format setting (Optional)
If the original video format is not compatible with your device or media player, you can always have the option to change the original video format to another video format after brightening your video file. The original video format can be changed by clicking the "Profile" button> "General Video" category/ "Web Video" category, etc.
Step 4 Complete the video brightening
Click the "Convert" button to start and finish the video brightening process.