How to Adjust Video Brightness and Contrast?
Step by Step Guide to Change the Brightness and Contrast of a Video
Sometimes, the videos that we shoot are too light or too dark. Too much light or lack of light will bring much inconvenience when we view these shot videos. So is there a way to optimize and adjust the video brightness and contrast to give us a normal video light? Now the following article just introduces a professional video editing tool - Avdshare Video Converter to help users to easily change the video brightness.
Key Features of Avdshare Video Converter
- Optimize the video image brightness and contrast no matter what video format the video is in, MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, WMV, FLV, AVCHD, WTV, etc.
- Brighten or darken the video image brightness and contrast to produce your wanted video file.
- Optimize the video brightness and contrast and then change the video format to another one.
- Except for optimizing video brightness and contrast, it also edits your video file in any video format in other ways, like trimming video, cropping video, changing video saturation, watermarking video, adding or removing special effects, like Black and White effect, Oil Painting effect, Line Drawing effect, etc to or from the video file, adding or removing subtitles to or from the video file, changing video codec, audio volume, sample rate, bitrate, etc.
- Convert any video format to any device, player and video editor supported video formats or convert any video format to another video format.
How to Optimize Video Brightness and Contrast with Avdshare Video Converter?
The following guide will optimize your video brightness and contrast as you wish.
Make Preparation: Free download Video Brightness and Contrast Adjuster
Step 1 Upload video file
Click the "Add file" button to easily upload the video file that you want to edit to this video brightness and contrast adjustor. You can also drag and drop the video file to this video brightness and contrast adjustor.
Step 2: Change video brightness and contrast
Click Effect button>Image panel where you can adjust the video brightness and contrast until you get your satisfied video brightness and contrast.
You can also click the Crop button, Trim button, Rotate button, Split button, Merge button, etc to edit your video file as you want. Or you can click Setting… button to change video codec, bitrate, sample rate, codec, volume, etc.
Step 3 Targeted output format setting (Optional)
If you want to adjust the video format after video brightness and contrast changing, you can click the "Profile" button > "General Video" category to make that.
Step 4 Complete the video brightness and contrast changing
Finally, we can click the "Convert" button to complete the video brightness and contrast changing.