How to Add Audio to Video on Mac and Windows?
Audio to Video Adder - Add MP3,WAV, AAC, WMA, AC3, M4A, etc to MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, MKV, etc
Audio can make users better understand the video image or add a dramatic effect, so usually most of videos that we download from the internet have the original audios. But sometimes, we often record some silent videos. What if we do not like the original audio included in the video that we downloaded from internet and want to replace it with another audio file or what if we want to add the audio we like to our recorded silent video?
The easiest way is to use a tool to add your own audio to the silent video or add a new audio to replace the original audio. Adobe Premiere Pro, Windows Live Movie Maker and many famous other video editing programs enable adding audio track to video, but many users have reported that these famous video editing programs are too complicated to use and they can not easily read their tutorials.
To make users more simply add their wanted audio track to video, a simple audio to video adder - Avdshare Video Converter is recommended to use.
Key Features of Avdshare Video Converter
- Add any created or downloaded or edited audio track in MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV, FLAC, etc to the silent video footage in any video format.
- Add any created or downloaded or edited audio track and use it to replace the original audio file in any video file downloaded from any social website or obtained from any video website.
- Add any audio track to video with or without changing the original video format.
- Rotate video file, split the big video file, add subtitles, watermark, logo, special effects to any video file, change video resolution, codec, size, sample rate, bitrate and do other video edition work to any other video file.
- Convert between various video formats including MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, MOV, FLV, WEBM, OGV, Apple ProRes, MPG, VOB, etc.
- Convert between various audio format, extract audio from video to convert video to audio format.
Guide on Adding Audio Track to Video
Follow the guide below to add any audio track to the video file.
Make Preparation: Free download Audio to Video Adder
Step 1 Import MP4
Click "Add file" button to add the MP4 file or video file in other video formats which you want to add audio track to to this audio to video adder or drag and drop the MP4 file or other video files to this audio to video adder.
Step 2 Import your audio file
Click "Effect" button> go to "Audio" category and you will find the original audio included in the MP4 file is already in the box under Add icon. Click the Add icon to import the audio file that you want to add to the MP4 file.
If you want to add more than one audio to this MP4 file, you need to add one at each time by keeping clicking the Add icon.
If you want to use the new audio to replace the original audio in MP4 file, just uncheck the original MP4 audio.
After all the above settings, click the "Ok" button.
Step 3 Targeted output format setting (Optional)
If after adding the audio to video, you still want to change the original MP4 format, you can still easily make it by clicking the "Profile" button>"General Video" category.
Step 4 Finish adding audio to video
Finally click the "Convert" button to start and finish adding the audio file to your video file or replacing the original audio file with the added one.