How to Add Audio to MP4 on Mac and Windows?
Audio to MP4 Adder - Add MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA, AC3, M4A, etc to MP4
Hey friend, I have recorded one MP4 nature file with my Android phone, and this video file is very beautiful. Now I want to add my own voice audio to this MP4 file. Is there some software which can help me to do this job?
MP4 file is very commonly found in our daily life. You may download some MP4 files from the video sharing website, record some MP4 files with your mobile phone or obtain some ones from one video editing program. In some cases, you want to add your own audio track to the MP4 file to create a new MP4. How to do it? The following will share the most powerful MP4 Audio Adder - Avdshare Video Converter to you to help you easily add any audio track to your MP4 file.
Audio to MP4 Adder - Avdshare Video Converter
- Add single MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA, FLAC, OGG, AIFF, etc to your MP4 file or add multiple audio tracks to MP4 file with or without changing the original MP4 format.
- Add any audio file to MKV, FLV, AVI, MOV, WMV, WTV, RMVB, etc to create your wanted video file.
- Use any added audio track to replace the original MP4 audio file.
- Edit MP4 file, MKV, FLV, WTV, MOV, etc with other aspects, like muting video, deleting the original audio in video file, changing the video resolution, frame rate, sample rate, etc.
- Edit MP4, MKV, FLV, AVI, etc and then change the original video format to another one.
Guide on Adding Audio to MP4
You can follow the guide below to add your audio file to MP4 file.
Make Preparation: Free download MP4 Audio Adder - Avdshare Video Converter
Step 1 Import MP4 file
Directly drag and drop your MP4 file to this software or click the Add File button to import your MP4 file.
Step 2 Import the audio file which you want to add to MP4 file
Click the "Effect" button>"Audio" category and then you will see the MP4 original audio file. Also, you need to click the Add icon to add your own audio track. If you want to add many audio tracks just keep the Add icon button to add them all. If you only want your added new audio track in the MP4 file just uncheck before the original MP4 audio file.
Finally, click the "OK" button to proceed.
Step 3 Targeted output format setting (Optional)
This software also supports to change the original MP4 format to FLV, MKV, WMV, etc. You only need to click the "Profile" button>"General Video" category to choose your wanted output format.
Step 4 Finish adding audio to MP4
At last, click the Convert button to complete adding your audio track to MP4 video file.