How to Open and Edit FLV in Sony Vegas?
FLV to Sony Vegas Converter - Convert FLV to Sony Vegas Supported Video Format
I got a message saying "None of the files dropped on Vegas Pro could be opened" when I try to import the FLV file into Sony Vegas for editing. Sony Vegas does not support FLV? How can I import FLV to Sony Vegas for editing?
I downloaded a video file in FLV format from YouTube. I want to edit this FLV in Sony Vegas but it seems that Sony Vegas can not recognize the FLV. How can I convert FLV to Sony Vegas supported video format?
Sony Vegas has updated to Vegas Pro 15 but we still can not find the FLV format support from Vegas Pro 15 supported video formats for import. That is mostly because that FLV is not an editing format in its nature and not only all versions of Vegas Pro but also FCP X, iMovie, etc can not support to open this FLV format. Is there some solution to successfully import FLV into Vegas Pro for editing? Actually the following article just provides the easiest solution and you only need to download and install a professional FLV to Sony Vegas converter - Avdshare Video Converter.
FLV to Sony Vegas converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert all FLV files downloaded from YouTube or obtained from other source to all versions of Sony Vegas, including Sony Vegas Pro 15 supported MPEG-4, MPEG-2, WMV, etc.
- Convert all other unsupported AVI, MKV, ASF, etc to all versions of Sony Vegas supported video format.
- Convert FLV or any other unsupported video format to FCP, iMovie, Edius, Windows Movie Maker supported video formats.
- Convert any video format to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, PSP, Zune supported video formats.
- Convert any video format to MP4 or convert all video formats from one video format to another.
- Extract MP3, AAC, M4A, etc from FLV, MP4 or any other video format.
- Edit FLV, MP4 or any other video format, like trimming, rotating, cutting, cropping the video file, changing video resolution, video size, codec, frame rate, etc.
How to Convert FLV to Sony Vegas Supported Video Formats with Avdshare Video Converter?
Easily follow the steps below to convert the unsupported FLV, MKV, etc to all versions of Sony Vegas supported video formats.
Make Preparation: Free download FLV to Sony Vegas Converter
Step 1 Import FLV files
You can drag and drop the FLV file to Avdshare Video Converter or simply click the "Add file" button to import the FLV file.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV and other Sony Vegas supported video formats as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
Step 3 Start the conversion
Click "Convert" button to finish your conversion process from FLV to Sony Vegas supported video formats.