FLV to iTunes Converter for Mac and Windows
Convert FLV to iTunes to Import FLV to iTunes and Play FLV in iTunes
With the popularity of Apple products among users, the Apple entertainment software, iTunes, also stands out and is favored by most of Apple users. Among all iTunes attractive functions users are more fond of playing videos with iTunes and then sync the video to iPhone, iPod, iPad. iTunes can play some videos downloaded from YouTube, Vimeo, recorded by your devices, shared to your by your friends as well as the movies, TV shows, music videos rented or purchased from iTunes Store. But when using iTunes to play the videos that are not from iTunes Store you must ensure the video file is compatible with iTunes. For now iTunes preferred video file is H.264 or MPEG-4. So that is why users will fail when playing other video files, such as FLV, in iTunes.
How to Play FLV in iTunes?
You may have many options to play FLV in iTunes, but the wisest and securest solution is to convert FLV to iTunes compatible H.264 or MPEG-4, to get which you will need Avdshare Video Converter, the professional FLV to iTunes converter to help you. Avdshare Video Converter can work well on Windows and Mac.
FLV to iTunes Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert FLV from any source to iTunes supported H.264 or MPEG-4.
- Besides converting FLV to iTunes, it also helps to convert other non-compatible WMV, AVI, ASF, SWF, F4V, 3GP, AVCHD, RMVB, VOB, etc to iTunes supported video format.
- Convert FLV to iTunes video format in its original video quality and with no any quality loss.
- The FLV to iTunes conversion speed is usually 30X faster that no others can compete.
- Not only convert videos to iTunes but also convert between any video or audio formats.
- Edit FLV or any imported video files before the conversion or edit the converted H.264 or MPEG-4 after the conversion.
Convert FLV to iTunes Guide
You can follow the step by step guide below to convert the unsupported FLV or other unsupported videos to iTunes compatible one.
Make Preparation: Free download FLV to iTunes Converter
Step 1 Import FLV video
To start with, you can click "Add file" button to add FLV video(s) to Avdshare Video Converter. Or drag and drop FLV video to Avdshare Video Converter. Batch conversion is supported.
Step 2 Select iTunes compatible video format
Click "Profile" button to set iTunes compatible H.264 from the "General category " as the exporting format.
Step 3 Convert FLV to iTunes Supported H.264
After everything is done click "Convert" button to get converting FLV to H.264 work done. After the conversion you can play the converted H.264 video in iTunes without any problem.
We can know clearly from the feedbacks collected from users that almost all users are satisfied with Avdshare Video Converter. So why not join them and let Avdshare Video Converter 100% serve you?