How to Convert FLAC to WMA Lossless on Windows or Mac?
FLAC to WMA Converter - Convert Audio from FLAC to WMA Lossless or WMA to FLAC
Want to convert FLAC to WMA lossless? The following article just shows you why many people convert FLAC to WMA lossless and how to convert FLAC to WMA lossless following the detailed converting FLAC to WMA lossless step by step guide.
Why Convert FLAC to WMA lossless?
FLAC and WMA lossless are two lossless audio codecs which can be used for archive purposes. Ordinary people can not tell the differences between these two codecs. But there are many people who want to convert the FLAC to WMA lossless mostly due to the wider WMA lossless compatibility with many media players, portable devices, and other audio applications. One of the typical examples is that the WMA lossless is supported by Windows Media Player while FLAC is not.
Besides, WMA lossless is well supported by Cowon A3, Sony Walkman NWZ-A, Zune, the new Xbox 360, Windows Mobile-powered devices, Windows Phone, etc. If you want to convert FLAC to WMA lossless, you will need a professional FLAC to WMA lossless converter, like Avdshare Audio Converter which can convert audio files from FLAC to WMA or WMA to FLAC.
Key Features of Avdshare Audio Converter
- Convert any FLAC or many FLAC files to WMA lossless at one time for Windows Media Player or any WMA lossless-compatible media player or device.
- Convert any FLAC to AIFF, Monkey's Audio, Apple Lossless, WavPack, MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, etc for supporting FLAC on almost all applications that do not natively support FLAC.
- Convert WMA lossless or any audio format to FLAC to take advantage of FLAC open codec or to use WMA lossless or any audio format on any FLAC-supported application .
- Convert any audio format to another one.
- Edit FLAC, WMA lossless, AIFF, MP3, WAV, WMA, etc, like trimming audio, splitting big audio, changing audio codec, size, volume, bitrate, etc.
Guide on Converting FLAC to WMA Lossless
Any FLAC audio can be converted to WMA lossless very easily.
Make Preparation: Free download FLAC to WMA Lossless Converter
Step 1 Import FLAC file
Clicking the "Add file" button or the drag and drop function can help to import the FLAC file to Avdshare Audio Converter very simply.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose WMA Lossless as the output format by clicking "Profile" button >"General Audio" category.
Step 3 Start the conversion
Click "Convert" button to complete converting FLAC to WMA lossless.