Easy Play FLAC on iPod Touch,Shuffle,Nano,Classic,Mini
FLAC to iPod Converter:Convert FLAC to iPod MP3, AAC, M4A, AIFF, WAV etc
Have trouble in playing FLAC on iPod? Want to know how to successfully play FLAC on iPod? If so, focus on the following article which will offer the solution for successfully playing FLAC on iPod.
As per Apple website, iPod can support many audio formats, including AAC (16 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (16 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, and 4), Apple Lossless, WAV, and AIFF, but FLAC is not one of them. So if you want to play FLAC on iPod, your first step is to convert FLAC to one iPod supported audio format, such as MP3. Avdshare Audio Converter is just the perfect FLAC to iPod converter you need.
FLAC to iPoad Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Convert FLAC to iPod (iPod Touch, iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod Mini) supported MP3, WAV, AAC,M4A, AIFF etc with highest possible rendering speed.
- Convert FLAC to Apple Lossless ALAC M4A, AIFF, WAV for playing FLAC on all models of iPod, iPad, iPhone perfectly.
- Convert FLAC to lossy AC3, AU, M4A, MP2, OGG, RA, WMA, etc.
- Convert other audio formats: OPUS, Vorbis, DTS, AIFF, OGG, M4B, OGA, WAV, WMA, CAF, XWM, 3GA, M4A, APE, MKA, RAM, AU, AUD, AIFC, MPC, VOC, etc to iPod/iPhone/iPad supported audio formats.
- Convert almost all video formats: WMV, ASF, MOD, ASX, AVI, M2T, DV, MKV, FLV, WebM, F4V, SWF, MXF, MVI, 3GP, MTS, M2TS, TS, TOD, Apple ProRes, etc to iPod/iPhone/iPad supported video formats.
- Edit FLAC file, like merging many separate FLAC clips into one big FLAC file, trimming FLAC file, splitting one big FLAC file into many separate FLAC clips, adjusting FLAC audio bitrate, channel, volume, etc.
How to Convert FLAC to iPod?
The step by step guide on converting FLAC to iPod supported Apple Lossless ALAC M4A, AIFF, WAV or AAC will be illustrated for your reference.
Make Preparation: Free download FLAC to iPod Converter
Step 1 Import FLAC files
Click "Add file" button to import FLAC file(s) to Avdshare Audio Converter. Batch converting FLAC files to iPod is also available by Avdshare Audio Converter.
Step 2 Select your targeted output format
Click "Profile" button to choose iPod supported MP3 as your targeted output format from "General Audio" category. To play FLAC lossless on iPod, you may select ALAC Apple Lossless Audio(*.m4a) from "Lossless Audio" category.
Step 3 Convert FLAC to iPod
Click "Convert" button to convert FLAC to iPod supported audio format